I am selling my website :

www.click2playgames.com

Great way to make extra money on autopilot.

Video games are a multi-billion dollar industry, more profitable than the movies industry. The market is huge and millions of people are looking for information about video games, new releases and reviews.

With a targetted website like Click2PlayGames.com you can cash in on this popular market.

It is a video games website with Amazon Affiliates over 300 video games in the database, each video game with it's own info page and linked to Amazon to buy it.

? 100% Automated - all video games, photos of cover boxes and information is updated automatically as soon as new games are released. Automated scripts do all the work, you don't have to update anything yourself.

? Over 300 latest video games included in the database and still growing automatically. All are linked to amazon pages for immediate BUY IT NOW sales.

? Video games for popular platforms, PS3, XBOX 360, Wii and more, sorted by category and platform.

? The site is setup with Amazon and Google Ads, other affiliate programs can be easily added from the admin panel.

? Many great features and options for making money with the site. Will be provided to the successful buyer.

? The site is coded for the latest WordPress, newest version, just updated. All the newest state-of-the-art programming, clean code.

? Free post sale support and free transfer.

Marketing information included with the sale, you will learn how to build traffic and make a good profit from the site. The site will make you money from Video Game sales through Amazon, Google Adsense, and if you wish the site can be setup with CPAlead for more profit.

Amazon Video Game sales, Google AdSense, plus an option to add any affiliate program on all the 300 video game pages, or configure with CPAlead for even more profit.

Traffic Details :

Just Designed , with over 60 Uniques yesterday.

Starting : 60 USD.
Increment : 10 USD
BIN : 149 USD

Auction Time : 48 Hours
intensecool Reviewed by intensecool on . Fully Automated Video Games Amazon Affiliate Revenue Streams Unique Design I am selling my website : www.click2playgames.com http://lulzimg.com/i0/f1330909.png Proof : http://www.click2playgames.com/intensecool_sales.html Great way to make extra money on autopilot. Rating: 5