Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61153 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    wrzscene.info watchfreetvseriesonline.com

Default It has happend to me yet again

I didnt want to create this until now but i have no choice whatsoever and so does a lot of users, I had hosted my site with CrypticVps previously and paid 3 months advance 30$ for a reseller account and 45$ for Shared hosting of wrzscene(proof can be provided) on October 28 2010, at that time scamming claims were not the much and ACE's reputation was very clean and he was a mod, he offered good service and i stuck with it, after hardly one month his service went down and my sites too, i lost almost 20k users overall during that time but i was fine until all of a sudden he sold the company, after that stablelayer came and within 2 weeks everything has gone to shit, ACE also incorrectly vouched for stablelayer on many occasions saying that it was a good host blah blah which caused me to carry on with this crap or else i would have moved and wouldnt have lost my data

I had 6 sites on my reseller account which although were new but wordpress was installed(which is a pain in the ass without softlicious which ACE didnt install) and a lot of plugins and seo settings done, now all those are all screwed as well, I also lost the most recent backup of my watch tv sites which means i will have to find, reupload and post almost 200 tv episodes all over again

I asked ACE for a refund but he said there is no refund after 7 days of service, although this is correct but where in the fuck is the service now??so even if i dont get a service i dont get a refund, he also told me to goto stablelayer, but i didnt pay stablelayer i paid ACE and Syfly doesnt reply to any pm or post and he is also a noob here so he can run away at any time without caring

ACE also abused his power a lot as a mod, first off he closed almost every thread about crypticvps without any reason when he was having problems with his servers, after that he closed the threads about stablelayer where users were asking about problems by giving the reason that we should pm Syfly or submit a ticket, what he didnt try to figure out was that his site was down atm and his PM box full and he was not replying, he did all of this just so people cant complain about stablelayer.

I will not be pissing on Dlow here, as although he might also be guilty to his clients but atleast he did something about it and took ownership back and is trying to right his wrongs, not all of them i know but he is trying, whereas ACE gave comments like "I dont care" etc when talking about the issue

For all the assholes coming in here vouching for ACE please dont do it, the same morons also came vouching for Elio when he scammed me for 50$ but and now look where he is, so just cut the crap. Also for the ppl who will try to point me out towards the TOS of the company can you also please point out where that TOS is written now?

Please act and get me my money back or serve some justice like you guys did in Elio's case, i have already been scammed by Elio i cant bear this again, i will lose all trust in this site, and please also remember that all this was done way before the scamming rules were made strict, also it is written in the sticky rules post of marketplace that staff will try to do whatever they can to resolve the issue

P.S.
    The only reason i paid him for 3 months is because my paypal was having some problems and i feared that it might close down so i paid him in advance so i dont have to worry even if it did and my sites would be up
    samipk Reviewed by samipk on . It has happend to me yet again I didnt want to create this until now but i have no choice whatsoever and so does a lot of users, I had hosted my site with CrypticVps previously and paid 3 months advance 30$ for a reseller account and 45$ for Shared hosting of wrzscene(proof can be provided) on October 28 2010, at that time scamming claims were not the much and ACE's reputation was very clean and he was a mod, he offered good service and i stuck with it, after hardly one month his service went down and my sites too, i lost Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I don't even know where to start... I feel for you as I've lost my whole site.

No denying that there are less people who actually care to read the warning stickies but warning stickies are just not enough, some 'respected members' really need to be 'normalized' so their shiny rank wont trick the members eyes.

Website's:
    nah i am not against anyone, i just want my money back and if thats not possible the management should decide on there own what to do but something needs to be done as webhosting has become a joke here at KWWH, every other hosting is either run by 1 person or is crap and oversold

Quote Originally Posted by -Im.z2ight- View Post
    Cry a river and then build a bridge and get over it.

Don't go with a noob host and you wont have a problem. (ANY host on KWWH is a shit host)
    STFU and get lost, i HAVE to rely on KWWHunction hosts as i am running a warez site and there are only a few that allow that

Website's:
    Installtheworld.blogspot.com Redswitches.com
    i will only say 1 thing...

People should not buy VPS/Hosting by just seeing the RANK's of the hoster , they may be respected members or might even be moderators, But they are surely not good HOSTERS

Regards.

Website's:
    i agree that you should pay more and get a dedicated server but thats what this was for me, ACE said he has a dedicated server he will share with a few.
    I dont earn much from the site and i cant invest on a dedicated server much like everyone else here, but 15$ per month is not as cheap as it get and it is all i earn during a months period.

Get his home address and post on 4chan that he tortured 2 dogs and 5 cats.

Website's:
    RDPlanet.com
    All the respected members here suck balls ... they were only given that rank becoz they have contacts not becoz they are actually respected :\ The guy above me somewhat proves my point ?

I would like to suggest to the admin/whoever is in charge to *PLEASE* reconsider giving ranks to these "respected" faggots, since its only natural for new members to buy their service becoz they have the "respected" rank or even mods for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by samipk View Post
    same morons came vouching for Elio when he scammed but and now look where he is, so just cut the crap.

I really love this line..

For all the people who vouch for a respected person.. and now what?

Saying something like "nah he aint gonna scam for a mere 50$ and such.. blah blah blah"

I just wish this will happen to all of you morons whom he was talking about..

Quote Originally Posted by Silent.Hunter View Post
    All the respected members here suck balls ... they were only given that rank becoz they have contacts not becoz they are actually respected :\ The guy above me somewhat proves my point ?

I would like to suggest to the admin/whoever is in charge to *PLEASE* reconsider giving ranks to these "respected" faggots, since its only natural for new members to buy their service becoz they have the "respected" rank or even mods for that matter.
    First of all, I don't even know anyone from the KWWHunction Administration except el_jentel1 and I had few conversations via PM's with him. Nothing special that could be called "friendship" or even a "close contact".

I actually don't know why am I promoted to a "Respected Member". And I wouldn't have anything against if my rank was removed and given to someone who would like to have it since I really don't care about ranks, usergroups, colors, or anything like that. But It's not nice to call us "Respected Faggots" just because there are people who are using their rank to scam someone.

Shit happens everywhere, trust me. I do like to spam from time to time just because I have a boring life (6:50 AM). Not because I'm trying to be funny or something. My post in this thread wasn't a joke at all, if he wants to fuck ACE up. He can get his home address, and lie on 4chan that ACE tortured animals. It's a good revenge.. Think what you want ...

Website's:
    RDPlanet.com
    But do u not agree that most of the "respected" members and some mods here are scammers ? Thats the point I am try to make, btw if u arent a scammer (anymore, I might add) , good for u.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information