Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62072 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    mygamegalaxy.com

Default soundscene.org (music-blog) review.

hay pepz,

iv made a new music blog an like to know what you all think of the skin

Also Looking to link exe..
    smoky Reviewed by smoky on . My new music blog review. hay pepz, iv made a new music blog an like to know what you all think of the skin :D http://www.soundscene.org/Also Looking to link exe.. http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?p=556856 Rating: 5

1SearchEngine you can choose where you want to search.

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Get rid of the Users Online. It doesn't work and makes the site look dead it being so low all the time.

for the Our Network get rid of the fancy colors and make it so it's like the other sidebar's like Meta and Archives in green and the hover gray square box.

Fill up some of the links in the footer. One column should be useful links anyway like DCMA, Contact, RSS and maybe Login. That will allow you to get rid of the usless Meta Links in the Sidebar taking up valuable space.

Remove the weird home button beside the logo and just make the logo clickable and return back to the index.

You have some CSS bugs. when you hover over the titles the font size grows huge. Fix that.

In general I like the theme. It's fun, colourful and user friendly. It will be difficult though as it's just another wordpress music site without offering anything especially special.

Best of luck.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

The heavy background is making the entire site load up slowly. Might wanna take a look at that.

mmm mmm!
    I want to start off by saying that you'd have a sexy domain.

- Remove the META, unless you want people to register and post on your blog.
    - Hide this or limit it to only one text. Looks very heavy when you're having 15 links asking for link exchange. Very desperate from my point of view.
    - Hide user online, it's really not necessary at all and it only shows 1 user online anyway. When you have nice traffic and huge amount of users online you can start bragging by having these kind of statistics published. In the early stages you should'nt have this kind of information published in my opinion.
    - Make "scene sound" clickable and remove "home" from the header.
    - RSS feed button doesn't work.
    - Copyright at the bottom only index to the current site im browsing on.
    - When i'm dragging my mouse over the title of a post everything gets blowed up. That's not cool.. Try to make something to avoid that..
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    mygamegalaxy.com
    @MrHappy
    Done most of what you said mate thanks for good idea about useful links mate.. i think only thing i havent changed is the colors of network links as thay make them stand out more..

@Prazsky
    thanks for letting me know about this mate.. i have installed w3 total cache plugin so this will fix any slow loading of the site..

@MrSandvik
    thanks for your great complement mate i lvz the name aswell

Thanks Very much for your great ideas and pointing out some bit's i needed to change..

Doing things differently.
    Oh i like it, it's something different which is a plus for me.

Easy to get around, which is good also.

And glad to see your using my domain i sold ya to make something.
    $project->uploading($surprise);
    //Fatal error: found object, can't execute, no earn = must kill self..

Website's:
    mygamegalaxy.com
    Thanks alot mate.. im so glad you sold me this domain aswell the name is great...
    100% ^^ for thinking of it

soon as you get this site online ill keep a LE spot for ya if you like
    Code: 
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=57570

Thread Information