Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61226 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Context Web

Anyone have any experience with it, does it pay? any experience with it?
    DeLeTeD Reviewed by DeLeTeD on . Context Web Anyone have any experience with it, does it pay? any experience with it? Rating: 5
    Please follow signature rules

2.   Sponsored Links

i wanna know also

click the banner!

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Yes it pays. I have been paid almost 1K with them., in my opinion the best CPM company out there since you name your own CPM.

They are very picky to what sites they accept, your site must have content, such as Tutorials etc.

Oh I wasn't aware of acceptance. Is it hard to get accepted? What do they look for and if they say no how/when can I reapply? I heard lots of good things about them and the fact I can decide my own CPM got me really interested. I will give it a go.

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Quote Originally Posted by DeLeTeD View Post
    Oh I wasn't aware of acceptance. Is it hard to get accepted? What do they look for and if they say no how/when can I reapply? I heard lots of good things about them and the fact I can decide my own CPM got me really interested. I will give it a go.
    they basically look for content and dislike image heavy sites, example: arcade games website.etc

if you get denied you can simply email them back explaining why you think your site deserves to be accepted,etc and if they buy it they give you a chance

will they most likely accept a site with lots of general discussions and not just downloads?

click the banner!

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Clowner View Post
    will they most likely accept a site with lots of general discussions and not just downloads?
    correct, but if you have tutorials, they like that. sometimes it depends who reviews your site as sometimes downloads have very descriptive info

Quote Originally Posted by bxflow View Post
    they basically look for content and dislike image heavy sites, example: arcade games website.etc

if you get denied you can simply email them back explaining why you think your site deserves to be accepted,etc and if they buy it they give you a chance

Alright thanks, I will wait a bit then as mine doesn't have much content yet. Can't wait to give this a try though.

Quote Originally Posted by bxflow View Post
    correct, but if you have tutorials, they like that. sometimes it depends who reviews your site as sometimes downloads have very descriptive info
    ok thanks for the info

click the banner!

Thread Information