Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61809 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Talking Woman claims 'ownership' of the sun

This is stupid + epic

A woman in Spain has claimed that she is the owner of the sun after she got it registered as her property. She now plans to charge people who benefit from the sun's energy.

Angeles Duran, 49, a resident of Vigo in Spain's northwestern region of Galicia, applied for ownership of the sun after she learnt that similar claims had been made by a US national on the Moon, Mars and Venus, the Daily Telegraph reported.

The Outer Space Treaty of 1967 prevents any government from staking claim over celestial bodies, but it doesn't extend to private individuals and she was backed by her notary after consulting legal institutions in the country.

Duran was issued with a document that declares she is "the owner of the Sun, a star of spectral type G2, located in the centre of the solar system, at an averaged distance from Earth of around 149,600,000 kilometres".

"I know the law and backed my claim legally," she was quoted as saying. "I did it but anyone else could have done it, it simply occurred to me first," she added.

Duran said that she plans to profit from her property and wants to charge those who derive a benefit from the sun's energy.

She claimed that she had met representatives from Spain's industry ministry to discuss levying a fee on photovoltaic plants for converting the sun's energy into electricity.

The woman said: "When you have a property, it makes sense to make use of it. Power companies profit from the rivers which belong to everyone so I hope to take advantage of the sun."

According to her plan, half of the proceeds will go to the government, 20% to the country's pension fund, 10% to help end world hunger and 10% on research. The last 10% of the earnings from the Sun will be kept for herself.

She said: "It is time to start doing things the right way, if there is an idea for how to generate income and improve the economy and people's wellbeing, then why not do it?"

I'mma claim AIR as my property
    .:Lust:. Reviewed by .:Lust:. on . Woman claims 'ownership' of the sun This is stupid + epic http://lulzimg.com/i0/0a5a38a2.jpg A woman in Spain has claimed that she is the owner of the sun after she got it registered as her property. She now plans to charge people who benefit from the sun's energy. Angeles Duran, 49, a resident of Vigo in Spain's northwestern region of Galicia, applied for ownership of the sun after she learnt that similar claims had been made by a US national on the Moon, Mars and Venus, the Daily Telegraph reported. The Outer Space Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com Google.com
    WTF... Where did you get it
    Intel Xeon E3 -1240 16 GB DDR3 Ram 4 x 1 TB HDD 1 Gbit 100 TB BW -

stupid bitchh

Website's:
    LulzIMG.com chtbx.com RapidPremium.Net ReleaseLeech.com RLSLeech.com NinjaRobotPirateZombieNazi.com
    Lol. I know that people can "buy" stars but I didn't think anybody would "buy" the sun. Anyway, lady's a no0b. Hope she gets whacked soon.

what the hell. how can someone buy sun.. i think the goverment should tell her to go your place and get the hell out of that place where she is right now if it belongs to her.

Respected Member
    Somebody will hopefully sue her for the "damages" her property has caused. Her property gave me sunburn, bitch needs to pay me compensation.

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    useless someone should stop these guys from declaring natural resources out of Earth as thr property

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

Website's:
    ihide.info
    this chicks gonna fuck it up. 2012 soon
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

Website's:
    scenator.com
    when was this bitch institutionalized?

Fu** You Bitc* !!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information