Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6910 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    zfvu.com

Default Knowinservers - Offline problems again

Admins asked me to close the thread, that they going to fix the problem. It's never happened, that's what I'm opening new thread now, where I'd like to tell all potential buyers to stay away from Knowinservers.

Why? Because I Haven't got any informations WHY VPS were and is offline. They said they have good support. Yep they talk with customers indeed, but that just talking nothing else. The answer is always the same:"it's not our fault, it's fault from company which provides servers." I'm tired of this.

Going to backup everything when server'd be online and moving my ass as soon as possible.

Last words: 99,9% procent of uptime which they guarantee means downtimes every second day for 5-6 hours.

Knowinservers I gave you the time, you told me that you're going to inform me about the situations. I wait for 1 week with a lot of downtimes that's why I'll NOT close that thread anymore and please people be aware of this hosting and think twice before ordering a vps. Period.
    zfvu Reviewed by zfvu on . Knowinservers - Offline problems again Admins asked me to close the thread, that they going to fix the problem. It's never happened, that's what I'm opening new thread now, where I'd like to tell all potential buyers to stay away from Knowinservers. Why? Because I Haven't got any informations WHY VPS were and is offline. They said they have good support. Yep they talk with customers indeed, but that just talking nothing else. The answer is always the same:"it's not our fault, it's fault from company which provides servers." I'm Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com Google.com
    Well, i gave you the info about it
    And you were supposed to be shifted, but yesterday you told me that you
    are happy again With German VPS, so we didnt bother to shift you.
    And anyways, we are aware of the issues that are on going,
    and thats the reason, i offered you a refund but you declined it.

So, hence i see that you are probably a customer who is trying to bash our company.
    And if this is the case, We dont care much about it, because you were offered a refund and you declined it states this.
    And also, You always PM me on msn, and we are not much online on msn,
    You should have emailed me or at least send us a support ticket.

Repeating it again, I had offered you a refund like couple of days back, didnt i ?
    But you declined it , saying you like our customer service and want to stay with us.

So what else could we do ? or want us to do ..
    We are trying our level best to co-operate and help out our customers,
    You Command us and we do it.

Mods , Pleae close this thread, i have given my explanation.
    I do not want any more drams..

Regards
    Glenn
    KnowinServers
    Intel Xeon E3 -1240 16 GB DDR3 Ram 4 x 1 TB HDD 1 Gbit 100 TB BW -

Respected Member
    Website's:
    DL4Everything.com Soft2050.in
    agree with knowin

lol! you are not happy even on a refund

Website's:
    zfvu.com
    You don't get it right? I don't care about $15 ... You wanted to refund me and my answer was:"Instead of refunding to your client, it would be better to INVEST that money in good infrastucture!" Where did you mentioned this, what I told you? Nowhere . Again your policy - I'm good to my customers, but this service is not worth Knowinservers name. That's all.

And instead of refunding money, you'd better offer different host to your members. But that's not in your business, and that's why I'm sharing my problems with KWWH community.

Why I typed that again? That people will think twice before ordering your .de services. Period. I'm not scared anyone here, I don't care if you and admins gonna ban me because of this words. It's just truth reality .

No, mods / admins, this thread is far from closed. Let people see my opinions of Knowinservers .de hosting.

I'm not the only one who's doing bad because of all those downtimes. But other members are quiet coz your friendship with KWWH admins are good . Admins supports Knowinservers. And me, I don't care if they do .

That's why its also important to know the dc when ordering vps services. If I were you, I'd stay away from services with Netdirekt as dc, they arent doing so good now.

yes right bro Netdirekt datacenter hv more downtimes then any other dc

Last words: 99,9% procent of uptime which they guarantee means downtimes every second day for 5-6 hours.
    thanks zfvu for letting us know

Website's:
    zfvu.com
    I know that, but is that my problem or problem of Knowinservers - the company which provides servers from netdirekt? Answer me that question please.

Furthermore, if owners tell you're going to be informed about everything what's happening around that at monday and now it's friday and I still don't know anything, how would you look like? I'm like watafak is it going all about. Would they fix it? What did netdirekt say? When problems going to be fixed if they ever be? People like me don't need friendly conversation when it's going about business. We need facts about the situations!

I don't want to bash your company. I'm just telling other people facts, why I'd never choose you again. Period.

KWWH is a community board of webmasters who share their skill, knowledge and informations about webmaster related themes. Is it problem than there is several people who are not satisfied with your services? Do you call that bash of company ? Bro those are just serious facts about .de downtimes. I can't help that your service going to be better, that's your job with netdirekt, because you guarantee good, stable and fast service for every user, don't you? So please don't call the thread about downtimes bash of my company. Thanks.

Banned
    Website's:
    WarezRelease.org ThatHosting.co
    I am with knowinservers de vps and yes theres 5-10hrs dowtime, and we was aleerted via email + like glen and allan said its netdirekt fault.

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com Google.com
    ZFVU, dude lol
    Why do you bother telling people about our .de vps,
    when we ourself admit that there are problems with it.
    You claim, we should offer other Datacenter services,
    yes we do so, and thats the reason i told you to more to netherlands node.
    And infact , we want to stop netdirekt, but customers wont allow us
    because netdirekt has good peering to hotfile and fileserve, thats the reason people want us to offer, and we cannot decline our customers.

And yes, we are looking forward to invest and get some better a reliable servers in Netherlands, but again how many KWWHunction members are willing to purchase it ?

I absolutely agree with your point, but things wont work.
    People of KWWHunction wont be willing to pay extra, as most of the people over here are
    school and college students, who earn by uploading and warez sites.

But in your case, you dont use this vps for uploading , you use it for web hosting
    and thats the biggest drawback.
    How many times did i warn you people over here, saying not to use German (netdirekt)
    vps for webhosting .. Use netherland ones, and i have many customers over here,
    like flex360,hawk, deep etc who shifted to netherland and are more than happy

And , no KWWHunction admins or mods arent my friends and i am not either asking any favours for us. This a public thread and all the members are welcome to read it.
    But despite of your thread, i know people will still continue to buy German vps,
    for the reason, when we host told them not to use it and they want to.

But anyways mate, i see your reason for frustration, and i was worried about you,
    and was expecting you to open such thread, as you were hosting your web site on
    netdirekts vps .

Regards
    Intel Xeon E3 -1240 16 GB DDR3 Ram 4 x 1 TB HDD 1 Gbit 100 TB BW -

Did they offer you to be shifted out of Netdirekt? It looks like from Knowin's reply that they did and you declined.

There's only so much they could do if a DC fucks up, you do understand that right? If you want to deal with Netdirekt without the hassle of a third party (not being able to communicate properly to the clients) then purchase a vps from the DC directly.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information