Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61000 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Photonservers Suspended?

Today my account in Photonservers.com got Suspended.
    Guys in Photonservers.com they reply to submitted ticket after 4 to 5 hours time.
    I just want to know do you face the same problem with photonservers is your site Suspended as will?

Thanks
    lig}{tning Reviewed by lig}{tning on . Photonservers Suspended? Today my account in Photonservers.com got Suspended. Guys in Photonservers.com they reply to submitted ticket after 4 to 5 hours time. I just want to know do you face the same problem with photonservers is your site Suspended as will? Thanks Rating: 5
    Woman asks: If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a slut.But when a man sleeps with 8 girls, everyone calls him a real man.How come?
    Wiseman replies: 'It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock. But when one key can open 8 different locks, we call it a master key'

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    droidrelease.co warezmalaysia.org
    yeah me too..same problem here

did they email you?
    Woman asks: If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a slut.But when a man sleeps with 8 girls, everyone calls him a real man.How come?
    Wiseman replies: 'It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock. But when one key can open 8 different locks, we call it a master key'

Website's:
    indianheartz.com warezindian.com
    yeh my account also suspended, but cpanel is active,

^^ Hmm Indian Heartz may be their apache has some issue or something, as if an account is suspended that means the whole cpanel should also be suspended..

May be it should be back once they reboot their apache or something like that.

Banned
    my account also suspended.

I have a problem...

Jonathan Hamon answered:"Hi,It is working fine for me."

Banned
    Website's:
    TechHive.iNFO
    account not suspended but when i load the site, it shows the default cgi page on www.Scenedown.net

Banned
    Website's:
    maxleech.com dllpoint.com ultrahosts.info downloaddesi.com
    mine is fine

Banned
    Website's:
    joeschatterbox.co.uk letfl.com neil053.com
    I also have the sql server message cannot load site.

Raised ticket and waiting for support.

01/12/2010 13:23
    Hi,
    We have upgraded the server so you now need to make sure that your sites are updated to use the following nameservers with these updated IP addresses
    ns1.photonservers.com 173.233.72.19
    ns2.photonservers.com 173.233.72.20
    Additionally we have been informed by the Datacentre that we can no longer host web sites with content or links for warez, hacks, and cracks and similar content.
    We have however found an alternative Datacentre to host this type of content which have more liberal rules. Should you find your web site is now suspended please raise a support ticket if you want your site migrated to the new server. If your site is not currently suspended but does contain this type of content or links then please let us know so that migration can be arranged.

Jonathan Hamon
    PhotonServers.com

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information