Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61043 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    Mac-Reports.org Hustedesigns.info Transversedesigns.com
    I am happy with my netherlands VPS through them. (IN ecatel) There support is good with me. You just have to be nice and courtious. Now there China resellers are a joke.

2.   Sponsored Links

what a strange thing to say, "You just have to be nice and courtious. ", as if we who are buyers are rude people!

Website's:
    Mac-Reports.org Hustedesigns.info Transversedesigns.com
    Well if you scream at them in a support ticket while the account is being setup then they won't be very nice at all to you or have any respect towards you. You have to give respect to get it. Santrex has a lot of customers. I doubt if they will suffer from you people deciding not to use them and just ragging on them on forums. I have hit a few rough spots with them. But it is nothing that can't be patched. I would not recommend there China servers though. They are always down. Also VERY slow at most times. There VPS plans are great. I ordered 2 VPS' and they were both setup within 2 minutes. I personally like santrex. But when i need a dedicated Server i will be going with eCatel

Website's:
    Bestfullwarez.com
    I'm using Santrex 10 days already. I'm staying at France shared plan for 3$/month.
    What could i say, it's way better than RDA hosting, lol
    Quite good loading speed. And yes, their staff are really unexperienced, but i don't care. After 10 days i got 128 downtimes, total 6h 54m 14s downtime.
    The average downtime length is 3m 14s (most of them were 1-2 minutes), Uptime 96,61% not so bad, because there were only one big downtime.
    So, it's not perfect, but quite good. Later i will go to hostingpalace i think..

thanks for the info

Banned
    Website's:
    bosnawarez.com
    I can totally agree with this thread.. they suck!

There are plenty of hosts that do this, i would advise people to look smartly and don't just jump onto unlimited plans Yes, i fell for that stuff too.

^ He won't feel anything, he is a rich man, he have 12 servers :rofl:

Website's:
    Bestfullwarez.com
    Oh my god, they just runned out of free space
    I saw now 4 downtimes past 15minutes, and when i tried to connect to cpanel i got message: "
    Sorry for the inconvenience!

The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition."

Quote Originally Posted by Tomasis View Post
    Oh my god, they just runned out of free space
    I saw now 4 downtimes past 15minutes, and when i tried to connect to cpanel i got message: "
    Sorry for the inconvenience!

The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition."
    they want to make some overselling world record

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information