Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6781 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    EliteArchive.com

Default Your feedback for scopehosts..?

Hey If you are a scopehost user for your website , then tell about your experience about their service.

I have purchased managed VPS from them , and from last 1month my website get's down almost every 3rd or 4th day. They don't even tell me the cause ,Yesterday again my website server went down and when I asked them they simply told to pay for my VPS invoice (It's due date was 4th DEC.) and said it will be okay in 6hrs. I did so but still my website is not online, neither any staff member has come online or replied my support ticket.
    if such conditions continue then the traffic of my website will certainly reduce and my efforts will go in vain..

I don't know now what to do , I already paid fot it for next month.Just will have to wait until someone comes online....
    janu123 Reviewed by janu123 on . Your feedback for scopehosts..? Hey If you are a scopehost user for your website , then tell about your experience about their service. I have purchased managed VPS from them , and from last 1month my website get's down almost every 3rd or 4th day. They don't even tell me the cause ,Yesterday again my website server went down and when I asked them they simply told to pay for my VPS invoice (It's due date was 4th DEC.) and said it will be okay in 6hrs. I did so but still my website is not online, neither any staff member Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Well prior to their incident I only heard great reviews about them but since they got hacked seems like things went down hill

Banned
    Website's:
    EliteArchive.com
    thanks for your feedback..

Should not have payed until they showed a better attitude and willingness to resolve your issues, now you will have have to fight them to get your money back if they don't feel inclined to fix your VPS.

As with all warez related hosting, pay month to month, because you never know when they'll go under.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    DL4Everything.com Soft2050.in
    They Are Very Nice
    Thats All i can say about it
    Regard to Downtime, it may be a error in the db/script.
    It may use too much resources causing to downtime.
    I also experienced this in the past.

I have a vps with vps9 and transfer me to scopehosts.

I try the vps yesterday and I can´t install anything, allways error.

I opened a support ticket yesterday but not response.

Website's:
    imageditings.com shimory.com uniquerelease.com
    hello mate, im purchase dedi from scopehosts and they are pretty good.Just wait reply support ticket or u can add Raj on YM

aryanmetha43@yahoo.com

p/s : scopehosts is trusted and really recommended hosting

I would not recommend it, there are other options with a better uptime and response time on support
    I had an account with them and it was offline for +1 week which on any site getting decent traffic would destroy its userbase, luckily for me my site is still under construction so it wasnt much of an issue, but I have switched to a different host

Banned
    Website's:
    EliteArchive.com
    Yah they are sure trusted one..But they need to be more conscious with there downtimes or dmca complain..Too much downtime kills traffic.

Website's:
    imageditings.com shimory.com uniquerelease.com
    Quote Originally Posted by jamilv View Post
    I would not recommend it, there are other options with a better uptime and response time on support
    I had an account with them and it was offline for +1 week which on any site getting decent traffic would destroy its userbase, luckily for me my site is still under construction so it wasnt much of an issue, but I have switched to a different host
    mybe effect from thier site have being attacked, but speed from SH is good

p/s: i got reply from Raj

aryanmetha43: tell that guy who created the thread this " Raj told that your VPS IP was suspended . They asked the DC to resolve . And its been resolved in 6hours . You need to have patience "

Thread Information