Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6870 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    EliteArchive.com

Default Have you used Real-debrid ?

Hey has anyone tried this premium link generator ..?
    What maximum speed did u get while downloading or remote uploading..? And how many filehosts premium account does it give on purchasing premium account and how much it costs..?
    I was planning to use it for downloading on RL or Sborg
    so if anyone has used then give their feedback...
    janu123 Reviewed by janu123 on . Have you used Real-debrid ? Hey has anyone tried this premium link generator ..? What maximum speed did u get while downloading or remote uploading..? And how many filehosts premium account does it give on purchasing premium account and how much it costs..? I was planning to use it for downloading on RL or Sborg so if anyone has used then give their feedback... Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

They're quite fast, however you can only use the download links to download the files onto your computer, so you can't use the generated links to remote upload or anything like that...

Website's:
    updatefreestuff.net
    seems appealing,lets see what other says

Banned
    Website's:
    EliteArchive.com
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreasB View Post
    They're quite fast, however you can only use the download links to download the files onto your computer, so you can't use the generated links to remote upload or anything like that...
    How many premium filehost do they give..? and how much it costs for 1 month. I found it's name in sborg manual , so was wondering that couldn't we use it for sborg..?

^ These filehosts. You can find the price on their website...

these type of site only worth if u have rdp or rapidleech without any premium accounts! I used premiumcreater which cost 4$ a month!first i also thought that i can remote upload! but no u cant remote remote upload to the filehost! u got to have either rdp or rl to use this!

Banned
    Website's:
    EliteArchive.com
    Does anyone knows how to use real-debrid in RL ..?

Website's:
    CyberMania.org
    what we can use this in rapidleech?

i think we cant use real debrid in rapidleech

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    1) At the moment they provide 56 hosts. For only 6-7 the amount of GB is limited (HF is 16Gb per day). Not really a problem.
    2) Depending on the host, the speeds are pretty fast. I got a max of almost 9Mbs on my 16Mbs connection.
    3) It's a steal for $4 a month
    4) I tried most of the hosts and they all worked. The link was created almost instantly.
    5) You can use Real Debrid in Sborg. There is actually a checkbox for it. It works flawlessly.

All in all, looking at the price and reliability, they give RPnet a run for their money (RPnet only offers 13 filehosts).

RPnet is twice as expensive and they always have trouble getting it right. They had to take FileServe off their list because they couldn't get it to work.

Real Debird is very good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information