Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61992 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Changing MD5 on multiple files on my computer

Hi guys, i need a program that can help me change md5 of files that i have on my computer.
    If i start uploading them on hotfile they wont show up as hotfile ban that md5, so i wanna click on ~200files and change their md5 more easyly than unraring and raring.

With rapidleech i can easy do that bu can i do that on files that i wanna upload from my comp? is there such programme?
    rosinant Reviewed by rosinant on . Changing MD5 on multiple files on my computer Hi guys, i need a program that can help me change md5 of files that i have on my computer. If i start uploading them on hotfile they wont show up as hotfile ban that md5, so i wanna click on ~200files and change their md5 more easyly than unraring and raring. With rapidleech i can easy do that bu can i do that on files that i wanna upload from my comp? is there such programme? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Hello,

You can do it with PHP.

Code: 
    <? // Here the downloads $path = "files"; if (isset($_GET['file'])) { $handle = fopen("$path/".$_GET['file']."", 'a+'); if ($handle) { fwrite($handle, '0'); } else { echo "<br />Error!<br />"; } fclose($handle); } echo "Just click to change the md5 hash<br /<br />"; $handle = opendir ($path); while (false !== ($file = readdir ($handle))){ if ($file != "."){ if ($file != ".."){ if ($file != "index.html") { $byte = filesize($path."/".$file); if (! is_dir($path."/".$file)) { echo "<a href='uploads.php?file=$file'>uploads/$file</a> ($byte Bytes)<br />"; } } } } } closedir($handle); ?>
    Best regards,
    M. Indonesia

Thread Information