Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61709 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    threent.com
    For headphones... just search eBay, you could get them for 0.99$... Shipping Included!!

You need to offer more b/w mate... this rates are too low...
    if i download 1gb movie, reupload it on 3 file hosts, that's 4gb... and with 100gb i can do that only 25 times. And for serious uploaders, that's like 1-2 days traffic...

Also I requested test account 3 times on your support, got answer first time about system upgrading, and other 2 times with no response

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ftnhosting.net simplerdp.net freethenoob.com freethenoob.info
    Quote Originally Posted by jamilv View Post
    server specs? and how many per server?
    The Server has 12GB of ram I am unsure about the processor at the moment. I don't have the information on me. I will put about 35 users on this server of this size.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeee View Post
    lemme know the model and make of head phones first

Are these new? used? or refurbished?
    I am unsure about what brand they are they are New. I have a pair myself and there is no name on them but they are pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Prinks View Post
    Still waiting for my account info.

Thanks.
    The only account which wasn't created out of the new orders I believe was yours because your account details did not match that of your payment details.

Quote Originally Posted by infernohuman View Post
    Also I requested test account 3 times on your support, got answer first time about system upgrading, and other 2 times with no response
    This is why I normally don't give out test accounts due to abuse. Like opening several tickets under multiple names. I will have to deny your trial but if you still wish to purchase, I offer a 7 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.

can i see the headphones?

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillsid3 View Post
    can i see the headphones?
    I don't have them with me right now but once I get back to my Apartment ill take a picture and post it here for you.

@free the noob, as u already know i live in Kenya, can you confirm if they can ship it here, if yes i will go ahead and purchase the account.

Also as paypal is not eligible in Kenya, i use my brothers account from UK, been using it over 2 years now... So u wont activate my account?

Thanks

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponge Bob View Post
    @free the noob, as u already know i live in Kenya, can you confirm if they can ship it here, if yes i will go ahead and purchase the account.

Also as paypal is not eligible in Kenya, i use my brothers account from UK, been using it over 2 years now... So u wont activate my account?

Thanks
    I am sure they will be able to ship to Kenya if they are unable to I will ship them out personally myself. As long as the details match and the email on the paypal account is the one your using on my billing system I won't have a problem activating your account.

I however do not activate accounts without verification if the person puts the same word over and over on as their billing details or gibberish.

Hmm freethenoob, how about i use my original name on the billing as my paypal has a different name.

Also u can call me to confirm lol..

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponge Bob View Post
    Hmm freethenoob, how about i use my original name on the billing as my paypal has a different name.

Also u can call me to confirm lol..
    Since you asked me in advance I will let you pay without further verification. But I will wait a week before sending out the headphones just as a precaution.

Banned
    Website's:
    GFXFire.com Max-Share.org WarezShares.com
    Wow weird, everyone is just buying cause of the headphones haha. I would love to buy it as well but ima wait for the pic of the headphones.

Website's:
    Here they are.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information