Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61718 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    wrzscene.info watchfreetvseriesonline.com

Default does mechoddl reply at all?

i submitted a request for re-rate quite a few days back and i have had no reply, the similar thing happend on my previous re-rate when i had to wait over 1 month to get an answer, do they have any support at all???
    samipk Reviewed by samipk on . does mechoddl reply at all? i submitted a request for re-rate quite a few days back and i have had no reply, the similar thing happend on my previous re-rate when i had to wait over 1 month to get an answer, do they have any support at all??? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

PM Mr Happy over here. He handles MechoDDL and does the re-rate.

Banned
    Website's:
    Warez-Legend.com
    same problem with my site

Banned
    Website's:
    EliteArchive.com
    Yah same problem with me..I have submitted for 500+ download there bt still i cannot my access my website.I have got katz 3*,nexus4*,twioioght4* phaze4* but in mecho still I cannot open this link but still 1* at mecho.
    They have been updating there whitelist from 2 months.
    And they never repled to my mail via contact us..

Original owner Mecho replys a PM after 2 or 3 days and Mr. Happy doesn't reply at all. May be they are too damn busy or lazy.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by gamelord View Post
    Original owner Mecho replys a PM after 2 or 3 days and Mr. Happy doesn't reply at all. May be they are too damn busy or lazy.
    lol I reply to all PM's in 24 hours (usually 12) with regards to Mecho which can be as many as 30 PM's a day. I don't do emails. The odd one is ignored. eg in the last week I've ignored one PM as it was from a guy requesting a re-rate who's site was offline as he's with CrypticVPS. If you've a problem PM me.

As for requests for help with coding (both paid and unpaid) if I reply it's usually along the lines of make a topic as I get loads of people requesting coding help many of which are ignored as they just say can you help me fix the nav bar on my site but are too lazy to even include a link to their site.

I save ALL PM's and I've no PM from you for the whole month of November.

Quote Originally Posted by janu123 View Post
    Yah same problem with me..I have submitted for 500+ download there bt still i cannot my access my website.I have got katz 3*,nexus4*,twioioght4* phaze4* but in mecho still I cannot open this link but still 1* at mecho.

They have been updating there whitelist from 2 months.
    And they never repled to my mail via contact us..
    We have not recieved a single submit from you in the last 2 months. I've PM'ed you the email we have on record as I suspect you've changed your submit email.

All submits from an email that doesn't match the one in our DB are rejected.

Again I have no PM from you for the whole Month of November.

Quote Originally Posted by samipk View Post
    i submitted a request for re-rate quite a few days back and i have had no reply, the similar thing happend on my previous re-rate when i had to wait over 1 month to get an answer, do they have any support at all???
    I have received the first contact from you today probably with the advice from kiddo. As a result you'll receive a reply in the next 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by tom247 View Post
    same problem with my site
    You made that reply at

And then PM'ed me 5 minutes later

Are you serious? You make a reply complaining and then decide to contact me?

How am I meant to know of a problem if you complain first and then decide to contact me?
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Banned
    Website's:
    Warez-Legend.com
    i pmed MECHO many times and i mailed them also..but i didnt get reply so i was talking abt that mate

Website's:
    wrzscene.info watchfreetvseriesonline.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post

I have received the first contact from you today probably with the advice from kiddo. As a result you'll receive a reply in the next 10 minutes.
    many thanks for that mate and yes i took kiddo's advice, although your reply was very quick and efficient but it would be much better to have a quick reply from the main site regarding re-rate, also there should be an option in the subject section of mecho's contact form for a re-rate request so you can find those emails quickly

Regards

samipk

Happy,

I am not against you are anything. I have sent you a PM in this month(Nov) but I didn't save it. So I have no proof to show.

Ahh nvm.

Banned
    Website's:
    EliteArchive.com
    @Mr.Happy
    I already sent mail via contact us to mecho to whitelist my new email.I send that email to katz,nexus,phaze,twilight and my email id was changed.Any ways i have pm'd u so that u can whitelist my new email id alongwith proof of my ownership.so please whitelist my new id asap.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information