Hello guys!

I would like to invite you all to my new project.

The website is gonna be about tutorials, there will be many categories available for discussion and to post tutorials!

The project has not been released to public yet.

Currently looking for some moderators to build my main core of the forum!!
You are all welcome to join and post your tutorials there!

so far i have made a great list of categories i want to include, the more categories the better!

Categories are for:
Images, Videos, Flash, Music Programming (Subcategories for each programming language), Linux (Subcategories for the most popular linux distro and a general linux category ofc!), Mobile software and hardware categories, general windows linux and mac os x categories, SEO categories (Search Engine Optimization), Website construction categories and some others (always interested to make new categories to help people learn more!)

Looking for people to build the CORE of the website that include moderators!

The main idea of the website is, everyone that comes there to read and POST their tutorials, i think it will be a great community if we push it!
It will help people learn allot interesting stuff that they couldn't imagine before

You can PM me here, email me or add me on my IMs
gmaister22 Reviewed by gmaister22 on . My project! Hello guys! I would like to invite you all to my new project. The website is gonna be about tutorials, there will be many categories available for discussion and to post tutorials! The project has not been released to public yet. Currently looking for some moderators to build my main core of the forum!! You are all welcome to join and post your tutorials there! Rating: 5