Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6788 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default VPS or dedi with pre-setup RDP?

I was wondering if there are any hosts that sell a VPS or dedi with RDP on windows or some OS with a proper GUI pre-setup?

I have a few accounts with shared server RDPs but the speeds in terms of using the RDP are too slow for me, download and upload wise I cant complain. But if anyone knows a host that offers a VPS with ready to go RDP access preferably under $50/month, let me know.
    Since its for my own use something with 1-2GB ram would suffice I think. Please also include specs of the hard drives used so I know the speeds they are able to reach.

Also prefer offshore (germany, netherlands, etc....although I will take onshore since what I download only stays on the server long enough for me to upload it somewhere else) and prefer it on a 1gbit if possible (obviously shared).

Thanks for the help

EDIT: I forgot to add, Im looking for around 200GB space, really anything over 100GB is good since thats what I have now but I find while I wait for uploads to finish I reach the limit a lot.
    Also good connectivity to FS and HF for upping would be great.
    jamilv Reviewed by jamilv on . VPS or dedi with pre-setup RDP? I was wondering if there are any hosts that sell a VPS or dedi with RDP on windows or some OS with a proper GUI pre-setup? I have a few accounts with shared server RDPs but the speeds in terms of using the RDP are too slow for me, download and upload wise I cant complain. But if anyone knows a host that offers a VPS with ready to go RDP access preferably under $50/month, let me know. Since its for my own use something with 1-2GB ram would suffice I think. Please also include specs of the Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

check my siggy, you can test a vps from usa.

Website's:
    HugeServer.COM HugeServer.INFO
    Hello sir,

You can look at : http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=56474

We are currently offering VPS from 15Locations, you can choose one of them and enjoy it

Best regards
    ░ HugeServer.com - Since 2008 in Business
    ░ Enterprise Dedicated Servers, Virtual Servers, CDN, and Collocation
    ░ Datacenters in ► Los Angeles ► Atlanta ► ...
    ░ Email : Sales@HugeServer.COM

Thread Information