First, sorry if this doesn't fit here. I thought of posting here but since the answer it's related to the people that offer this services I think it fits here.

Is there any remote desktop that have a videocard so that I can install games and take captures of them? Obviously I don't intend to abuse ie be playing games all day in a remote desktop just to test them. I ask this because in this thread I was told that remote desktops came without GPU so I wouldn't be able to play games but if so how can people take captures of movies? Is it because movies are ok using the onboard graphic card?

Thanks in advance for your help!
CyberPunk74689 Reviewed by CyberPunk74689 on . ?Remote desktops that have GPU (videocard)? First, sorry if this doesn't fit here. I thought of posting here but since the answer it's related to the people that offer this services I think it fits here. Is there any remote desktop that have a videocard so that I can install games and take captures of them? Obviously I don't intend to abuse ie be playing games all day in a remote desktop :)) just to test them. I ask this because in this thread I was told that remote desktops came without GPU so I wouldn't be able to play games but if Rating: 5