Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61017 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Which Host Are You Moving On To Now ?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rapidshare

5 12.82%
  • Megaupload

1 2.56%
  • Filesonic

8 20.51%
  • Hotfile

13 33.33%
  • Netload

0 0%
  • Bitshare

1 2.56%
  • Oron

0 0%
  • Depositfiles

0 0%
  • Other

4 10.26%
  • None

7 17.95%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Website's:
    wrzscene.info watchfreetvseriesonline.com
    if this is true then its a very bad situation

2.   Sponsored Links

My account got disabled, I PM'd Ricky and asked why, then he said the reasons and when I explained what are the possible reasons that he may think that he examined my case thoroughly and enabled my account.

why RickyFS ignore me. i send 15 messages to RickyFS.

Website's:
    wrzscene.info watchfreetvseriesonline.com
    i talked to ricky and most of you morons either created fake accounts with your own referral and some of your used rapidleech on your accounts or shared them so stop being bitches , Ricky told me he doesnt want to respond to every stupid moron out there, if there was really a genuine issue with your account then he might help you if not then stop complaining

Probation
    username : receipt
    no reason was ever given

i have never uploaded any files to this account, used exclusively for download. user disabled for past three weeks. i paid almost 80 euros for this premium acc in july. none of the 8 emails i sent to support was responded to. i offered to quote them the paypal txn but nothing. support? what a joke.

i've since cancelled the recurring payment i set up for this. i am alerting paypal and any higher authorities i can in an effort to get back the money. i'm also highlighting the disgraceful treatment received in the communities i am active in. i am very, very annoyed.

Banned
    username: receipt
    Reason: We don't need to give you one, but account sharing.

As a single user downloading, there's no way you will be pulling 100s of GB of data every day for your own personal use. That's simply not possible to be needing this much data.

You are alerting paypal? Are you really sure about committing fraud like that?

You didn't pay 80 EUR...You paid 59.99 USD for a 1 year account. Don't try to bend the truth and make it look more pretty

Quote Originally Posted by viruz99 View Post
    # This topic is not to defame Fileserve etc....
    # Heard of many users who got disabled & simply wanted to know how many exactly & What Reasons Were Given ( If Any )
    # Only Users Who Have Had Their Accounts Disabled Reply Here To Keep The Topic Clean

# No flaming allowed

If you have been disabled by FS - Just post a quick reply & The reason why .
    Also How Much Work ( Files Lost ) & Pending Balance

If its not to defame then why you have created such a thread?

Stop with such threads, Fileserve pays good and they are not fraud unlike other filehosts.

If you don't like them don't use it, no one has forced you to use it.

And about the loss, let me tell you they wont take away accounts for that little cash, they are dealing with hundreds of thousands of dollars a day and they don't need to play with your accounts.

There will be some fault from the account owners side, else Fileserve guys are not money hunger neither cheaters.

I would advice you guys to go for support system from the site, making such threads will just reveal your truth as ricky did.

Regards
    Esotorisk.

Closed.
    I am the TharkiBaba >_> Oh well thats my websites name -_-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information