Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61939 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    PsdPlus.org

Thumbs down [Important] Anti-Ripping Measures

Because in the past alot of signatures appeared to be ripped right out of others, I will start making use of a website who traces back all images:

This website has an advanced system, which they call "Reverse Image Search".

I will check both the Requests Section and the Showroom section.

They also have plugins for both Firefox and Chrome.

For those who want to help me with this quest, you can get them here (or use the url above):

Mozilla Firefox:

Google Chrome:

Code: 
    https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/haebnnbpedcbhciplfhjjkbafijpncjl
    SO, BEWARE RIPPERS
    Faizann20 Reviewed by Faizann20 on . [Important] Anti-Ripping Measures Because in the past alot of signatures appeared to be ripped right out of others, I will start making use of a website who traces back all images: http://www.tineye.com/This website has an advanced system, which they call "Reverse Image Search". I will check both the Requests Section and the Showroom section. They also have plugins for both Firefox and Chrome. For those who want to help me with this quest, you can get them here (or use the url above): Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Thanks
    know it already since some months u linked in some thread

dunno WTF they have invented reverse searches over 1.7559 billion images in a second

Website's:
    PsdPlus.org
    I also wonder on this..

Website's:
    RohitCreations.com ThemeOrbit.com PaypalWordpress.com BlackMetal.co
    Yes, I do agree. No offense but some of GFX artist here. Rip signature to showoff their fake work. If you compare their other works with featured signature...you will come to know that something is wrong

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    this is a good idea with all the wannabe gfxers coming here now,especially with teh sig contents now,some as said are just ripping sigs and putting their name on them

Website's:
    PsdPlus.org
    @MoDs, Please Stick this Ropic.

Banned
    Website's:
    TechHive.iNFO
    lol Faizann, evoke posted this on cw a long time back and u just copy pasted that!!! We dont have showroom and request sections here, as they are on cw

Website's:
    PsdPlus.org
    @Persnalid I think its good to let these people show this because there are some RIPPERS in KWWH, so i dont think there is anything wrong in copying it from CW...+

This is just like a showroom too.

Does this even work? :/

Website's:
    PsdPlus.org
    @RK, yup it works...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information