Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61270 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Question Text/Font Style Review.

I don't normally design like this, and I've been playing around in photoshop for quite some time today.. and finally something good turned up. (imo anyways)

Anywho, tell me what you think of this type of font/text style.

I personally think it looks good, more effects and whatnot then I usually do.

Thanks for reading my thread,
    - Rambo1337.
    Rambo1337 Reviewed by Rambo1337 on . Text/Font Style Review. I don't normally design like this, and I've been playing around in photoshop for quite some time today.. and finally something good turned up. (imo anyways) Anywho, tell me what you think of this type of font/text style. I personally think it looks good, more effects and whatnot then I usually do. Thanks for reading my thread, - Rambo1337. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    gfxfire.com url4free.com
    Hmmm, depending on the background you put it against it'll look nice. It doesn't really look well on the white BG so that has an effect on the appearance. Anyways, I like what you did with the font effects but you stopped there. I would go a step further and design an iconic symbol of some sort.

Banned
    Website's:
    wrzaddiction.com desibbrg.com
    The part of Junction looks nice
    If you could change the style of letter W it would look much better
    nyways superb work

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SLiMRiDER View Post
    Hmmm, depending on the background you put it against it'll look nice. It doesn't really look well on the white BG so that has an effect on the appearance. Anyways, I like what you did with the font effects but you stopped there. I would go a step further and design an iconic symbol of some sort.
    Yeah, it's actually a transparent gradient stroke, but it only looks that way on the white background. If I change the background color the stroke also changes along with it. I can edit that though to make it always white, etc. I just didn't feel like it so I just left the bg because it blends in with the KWWH background on thread posts anyways. That's what I'm getting at though, just wanted a review on the font effect/style. Obviously if it was a real logo/banner I'd add in general effects and/or an icon to go with it.

I just edited it for you, WrzAddiction.

Banned
    Website's:
    gfxfire.com url4free.com
    Try changing the W to red and the rest a darker/grayish color because red is a color that sticks out to the human eye and IMO it'd be better if you made the W red.

Banned
    I'm not changing it anymore, I just wanted a general review on the type of style I used.

Banned
    Website's:
    wrzaddiction.com desibbrg.com
    Quote Originally Posted by SLiMRiDER View Post
    Try changing the W to red and the rest a darker/grayish color because red is a color that sticks out to the human eye and IMO it'd be better if you made the W red.
    ^^This ....

Thread Information