Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62075 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default paypal charge back

if someone issues a charge back on paypal what do they do if u dont have enough funds in ur account... will they ever take legal action or anything like that ... as i dunno much about paypal i use moneybookers only usually..

sorry if this sounds a stupid question..also can anyone tell me what the process they would go through would be

thanks
    priviet02 Reviewed by priviet02 on . paypal charge back if someone issues a charge back on paypal what do they do if u dont have enough funds in ur account... will they ever take legal action or anything like that ... as i dunno much about paypal i use moneybookers only usually.. sorry if this sounds a stupid question..also can anyone tell me what the process they would go through would be thanks Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

If u don't have money then it will be negative balance. As soon as u receive funds, that negative balance will be covered. Well i never had a situation so don't know what further action they take

Elite

Respected Developer
    If you don't have available funds in your paypal they usually take it out from your bank account or Credit card. If you don't have that then you owe paypal since they will pay on your behalf and you have a negative balance then!

ok cuz atm im unverified what wud they do then

Respected Developer
    They will just limit your account and ask for evidence such as bank statement, add bank, cc etc etc etc.

ok thanks guys...... cuz i had resolved a problem and the other guy contacted paypal to get the limitation removed....

They will never charge your bank account or CC
    respected"?:
    AK47

Respected Developer
    They do, Well in the UK they do. I had 0$ in my paypal and they took money from my bank for the dispute.

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    I had the issue, they sent you a letter after possible limiting your account to sent the amount of money to a bank number provided...
    I can always be contacted by sending a tweet @twilightws

Thread Information