Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61038 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Starting a new warez forum

Okay, I understand that there are a lot around, but I am very interested in the way it works. So, pretend I have a decent userbase (say...10,000 members). I want to set up the forums.

I get hosting in the Netherlands. Am I immune to DMCA notices, etc? Can I just tell people to fuck off when they send me a notice?

How do I register the domain name? Do I fill in fake contact details?

With the hosting, do I register with fake contact details?

What disclaimer do I put up if I am willing to take down links that link to illegal content.

If I live in australia, will I get into trouble here for having a warez site in the Netherlands?

So, I would love for you all to help me here.

Thanks.
    Dynamic Reviewed by Dynamic on . Starting a new warez forum Okay, I understand that there are a lot around, but I am very interested in the way it works. So, pretend I have a decent userbase (say...10,000 members). I want to set up the forums. I get hosting in the Netherlands. Am I immune to DMCA notices, etc? Can I just tell people to fuck off when they send me a notice? How do I register the domain name? Do I fill in fake contact details? With the hosting, do I register with fake contact details? What disclaimer do I put up if I am willing Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Hey

well you are not immune to dmca they can still send you notices but you can chose to ignore them because of the copyright laws in where the site is hosted

do not use fake details when registering a domain because if you do and someone finds out they will delete your domain just use some sort of WHOIS Privacy allmost all domain registrants have them

it don't really matter about the host details it depends who you are with and if they are willing to not give out your information

i don't use a disclaimer but if you want to use one make one up or browse some forums quite a few have them

and no it dont matter where you live its matters where the site is hosted just remember that

Hope that answered a few of your questions
    Signature too big, removed by staff.

Thanks for the reply, but juuuuust to clarify

I live in Australia and they are really strict with linking to warez content. Lets say the server is hosted in a country that allows sites to link to warez content.

That makes me an Australian running a website which is based in another country. This means if the authorities want to come after me, they do not have a leg to stand on because the site is hosted in another country...correct?

If this is the case it will be great, but I have a feeling its not...

You will own the site in another country. Meaning they wont be able to do much to you
    Please follow signature rules

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamic View Post
    Thanks for the reply, but juuuuust to clarify

I live in Australia and they are really strict with linking to warez content. Lets say the server is hosted in a country that allows sites to link to warez content.

That makes me an Australian running a website which is based in another country. This means if the authorities want to come after me, they do not have a leg to stand on because the site is hosted in another country...correct?

If this is the case it will be great, but I have a feeling its not...
    Yep they cant touch you because the site is in a different country it dose not matter where you live look at people who live in the usa which is stupidly strict on any type of warez but they cant touch them because the site isnt hosted in the us and the site its compliant with the copyright laws where it is

thats why tpb trial is a joke lol

I see...

I just figured tpb is different because the owners are people who were born and live in the country its based in.

But thanks very much for clearning that up. Now I just need to find a server in a country that simply does not give a fuck for a reasonable price.

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamic View Post
    I just figured tpb is different because the owners are people who were born and live in the country its based in.
    The main problem with TPB owners is that they can't keep their fu*king mouths shut. If you keep your identity hidden then you are safe.

lol yea they decided to make themself publicly known.
    Please follow signature rules

Which as clearly proven is a bad idea lol

Website's:
    raidnet.org warezraid.com dimthelights.tv raidpic.com rapid8.com hd-bb.org
    Quote Originally Posted by DeLeTeD View Post
    lol yea they decided to make themself publicly known.
    you got to rate them for that.

they have dedicated their life to spreading warez.

Thread Information