Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61549 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default duplicate threads

hey sorry if this is the wrong section anyway people have been using posting bots on my site and i see the same thread posted up to 5 times and its same download links and layout and all. my question is how can i find all the threads with the same exact name or w/e
    dyear20 Reviewed by dyear20 on . duplicate threads hey sorry if this is the wrong section anyway people have been using posting bots on my site and i see the same thread posted up to 5 times and its same download links and layout and all. my question is how can i find all the threads with the same exact name or w/e Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Use search? Also, ban the use of bots.

i would use the search but there are to high of users who used em and i been banning

Banned
    i am searching for the same thing .. but i think its impossible t code becouse of its logic say u have 15000 threads .. then each thread will have to be checked with 14999 threads to check if it is dublicate .. that is impossible and ifits dine it will take GBs of brandwidth and lot of time

Thread Information