Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61061 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    greatseeder.com

Default Total Server Uptime

Is there a way to somehow grab the total server uptime. Instead of the uptime since last reboot.
    I need a script for it, so I can put it on my website Maybe someone knows...

Thanks!
    greatseeder Reviewed by greatseeder on . Total Server Uptime Is there a way to somehow grab the total server uptime. Instead of the uptime since last reboot. I need a script for it, so I can put it on my website ;) Maybe someone knows... Thanks! Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    maybe status2k

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Well measuring if your website is up or not is sorta limiting as you want to know about stuff like a DOS attack as well. Technical the server is still up but obviously your site isn't. I'd suggest you try out pingdom.com They have a free service you can try for a while which is pretty good. You can get emails, sms, iphone notifications etc sent to you if your site goes down so you'll know instantly.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    servedome.com
    In SSH type uptime.
    ServeDome Internet Services - Providing reliable & affordable hosting solutions

Available payment options - Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards, PayPal, MoneyBookers, AlertPay and Liberty Reserve

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    pingdom is great if you are willing to pay, basicstate is not as awsome but does the job with a bit of a delay.

The free version of Pingdom is great as well. I've been using it for quite a while and it's perfect.

Thread Information