Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6639 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation "20kMB Space | 300kMB Trans | 128MB Ram - 256MB Burst | 1Gig Port | $5.00 | Free Demo

I am concentrating on one plan, and one plan only!

PRORATED REFUND ANY DAY!

How to get a demo?
    Reply to the thread saying:
    "I am interested and will give a review after getting a demo. Operating System: "Linux OS Name Here" at "32 or 64 bit here".

Why buy today?
    - Stock is not guaranteed, I am only planning on taking 5 to 10 orders.
    - Not only, is there limited amount for sale, but it is ridiculously cheap offer.
    - Fast Setup
    - 7 Day money back guarantee
    - 99.9% uptime SLA
    - Free Demo Hot!!!

The Plan:
    Was: 10GB Now: 20GB Space
    Was: 150GB Now: 300GB Transfer
    128MB Ram - 256MB Burst
    1 Gbps Port
    Free Kloxo Install Control Panel (Optional)
    Free Unlimited OS Reloads, Bandwidth/Space/Ram Monitor (Solusvm)
    Only! $10.00/month on monthly payments or $5.00/month on annual payments (50% Off Original Price!)

Speeds:

http://204.93.201.66/1gb.bin | 1 GB File
    http://204.93.201.66/50mbtestfile.zip | 100 MB File

Hardware:
    i7
    24 GB Ram
    Raid 1 Hard Drive

Order now!
    http://clients.jmimic.com/?cmd=cart&action=add&id=42

Our website:
    http://jmimic.com

Our Tickets/Knowledge Database/Livechat:
    http://clients.jmimic.com

This is a special offer!
    JMimic Reviewed by JMimic on . "20kMB Space | 300kMB Trans | 128MB Ram - 256MB Burst | 1Gig Port | $5.00 | Free Demo I am concentrating on one plan, and one plan only! PRORATED REFUND ANY DAY! How to get a demo? Reply to the thread saying: "I am interested and will give a review after getting a demo. Operating System: "Linux OS Name Here" at "32 or 64 bit here". Why buy today? - Stock is not guaranteed, I am only planning on taking 5 to 10 orders. Rating: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by NaHoW View Post
    haha lol, you don't even how to type Ubuntu lol. And you want to seel and configure a vps server.
    ^FAIL - The above is called a failure. | Play with fire, get burned with fire. | The Golden Rule.

2.   Sponsored Links

Hello.

Is 300GB transfer include IN/OUT?

Thanks.

Yes, I believe that is how solusvm tracks bandwidth consumption.

Your welcome.
    haha lol, you don't even how to type Ubuntu lol. And you want to seel and configure a vps server.
    ^FAIL - The above is called a failure. | Play with fire, get burned with fire. | The Golden Rule.

I am interested and will give a review after getting a demo. Operating System: "Linux OS Name Here" at "32 or 64 bit here

Banned
    i got a rapidleech but most i used is probly just 20gb in a mth not much to download anymore

Quote Originally Posted by accyuklad View Post
    i got a rapidleech but most i used is probly just 20gb in a mth not much to download anymore
    Well put, no one needs a unmetered connection. It is just a trick to put you on oversold servers.

Quote Originally Posted by m3th3lesh View Post
    I am interested and will give a review after getting a demo. Operating System: "Linux OS Name Here" at "32 or 64 bit here
    I need to know what OS and if 64 or 32 bit.

Thanks.

mmm mmm!
    Spammed advertisement removed and other spam removed.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Banned
    Website's:
    Khambaty.com iMotivate.net
    I am interested and will give a review after getting a demo. Operating System: "CentOS 5" at "32bit"

Hi Netguy,

I hope your weekend is splendid so far. I have sent you a Demo's Information. Enjoy!
    (Demo Information was PMed.)

P.S. Hi mrsandvik, thank you for your time.

Banned
    Website's:
    Google.com
    I am interested and will give a review after getting a demo. Operating System: "CentOS 5" at "32bit"

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information