Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61099 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 105 of 115 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1148
    Quote Originally Posted by Betz View Post
    another migration?
    Hello,

We are still discussing with Serverius but it doesn't look good. Our last DDoS affected them: https://twitter.com/#!/serveriusbv

I will keep you guys updated and won't let you down.

Thanks
    Kind Regards
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

does that mean the plan for upgrading to 10Gbps node / switch is not gonna happen? what then?

Sorry to hear.

Doesn't look good! I think i will send you a message later today or tomorrow and get back my money i sent for 3 days ago for my VPS

Hope you find a better solution later for your customers

Best regards

Krunix you will upgrade to 10Gbps ? We need to know so we decide if we gonna stay with you. Else they will ddos again and 1Gbps will have downtime

i told already lol it gonna take 2days again, all your sites are dead meat till then. I m f*cked off!

6.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by techys View Post
    Krunix you will upgrade to 10Gbps ? We need to know so we decide if we gonna stay with you. Else they will ddos again and 1Gbps will have downtime
    he said: We are still considering all options. Upgrade is going to happen.

I trust Krun!x and I know he will sort the problem out.

Keep the good job on!

Data safe?

Website's:
    LinksBox.net TechnologyTwist.com
    Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 16 (14 members and 2 guests) mannNmeet, amerriaz, balak, Demian666, H-Abdullah, JoomlaZ, karapandza, noumanta, Perv, PUMA, Resident, skinner, snus9999, wraum

Hope for best...

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    This is really starting to affect me now. Last night it died half-way through moving a domain. I come back this morning to pick up where i left off and nothing has changed, and still cant get on with work. I have business websites on this server. Saying sorry to them is not going to solve the problem, especially when the downtime is hovering around 14% as of now (86% uptime).

Im going to have to move and request a refund if this isnt sorted once and for all. Im sat here are 11am with nothing to do because my server isnt online. I am apologising to managers of companies for something that is not my fault. You are making me look like a fucking noob. This is NOT GOOD.

Thread Information