Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62230 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Gone off that Molly
    Website's:
    thefaggotstore.org

Default inb4 another ban

So, why'd I get ChatBox banned?

I didn't break any rules, and I was just speculating if MrP edited CM's shout and then I get ChatBox banned.

Can anyone (excluding Hawk) shed some light on this, or was this another mistake?

- Phamous
    Phamous Reviewed by Phamous on . inb4 another ban So, why'd I get ChatBox banned? :| I didn't break any rules, and I was just speculating if MrP edited CM's shout and then I get ChatBox banned. Can anyone (excluding Hawk) shed some light on this, or was this another mistake? - <3 Phamous Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I'm sorry bro I liek u but mRp he sai he not your bro

Respected Developer
    I'm sure it's not that hard to PM a moderator, it isn't is it?

Asking whether MrP edited CM's shout and then receiving a shoutbox ban is ridiculous.

The Realest Nigga
    agreed its totally ridiculous.

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    i was there as well,and most definatly an unwarrented ban

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    Phamous is banned really

that wasn't a edit phamous
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

I also saw the personal insult in the ShoutBox, no idea why all those people were saying it's faked.

Some people just deserve a ban. Seeing how they behave I'm actually shocked they've not been banned earlier.

Keep it up and make this place more civil - I'm sure new members would appreciate that too.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberAff View Post
    Phamous is banned really

that wasn't a edit phamous
    Yeah we've seen that 1000x now

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    +1 Coon ,thing is the wording you used when asked,and the original screenshot shown was from an msn convo,and not on the shotbox at all... this isnt about that anyway.Phamous was banned for voicing an opinion

The Realest Nigga
    dude are you dumb or something anything which happens outside KWWH isnt related here and you showed a screenshot of the msn screeny mrp showed. But he didnt post it on KWWH sb lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information