Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6931 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Regarding DownloadWarez and Phaze DDL

Hey guys I have a question regarding downloadwarez.org . Do they have any ranking system like Katz. Eg: 1*, 2* etc. I looked up their entire site and found nothing of that sort so was just curious to know.

My submissions are always right behind so that got me wondering as to how it basically works out there. Can anyone shed some light on this? I would be very grateful. Thanks !

Also How long does phaze normally take to reply to an email any idea? Or how long does it take to get whitelisted?
    kiddo Reviewed by kiddo on . Regarding DownloadWarez and Phaze DDL Hey guys I have a question regarding downloadwarez.org . Do they have any ranking system like Katz. Eg: 1*, 2* etc. I looked up their entire site and found nothing of that sort so was just curious to know. My submissions are always right behind so that got me wondering as to how it basically works out there. Can anyone shed some light on this? I would be very grateful. Thanks ! Also How long does phaze normally take to reply to an email any idea? Or how long does it take to get Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

phazeddl has a reputation of taking a long time to respond. but whenever i'd email phazedll, it wouldn't take over a week for a response.

What about downloadwarez? Any clue?

Website's:
    waredownload.net masterdownloads.org easeware.com streamingclub.net xcoderz.net warezboy.info
    I dont no about downloadwarez but I'm sure it's beter than katz....but
    you will likely get ban from katz. Katz wants only his button on our sites.

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    Quote Originally Posted by w11111w View Post
    WTF are you on? Katz would never ban your site for having a button/link of another site.
    You just can't have too much of them....
    I can always be contacted by sending a tweet @twilightws

Banned
    Website's:
    fullfastdownloads.com tehparadox.com
    Quote Originally Posted by chris hoppus View Post
    phazeddl has a reputation of taking a long time to respond. but whenever i'd email phazedll, it wouldn't take over a week for a response.
    Actually, I find them to take forever. Still waiting for them to reply after 3+ months of sending numerous emails.

Website's:
    waredownload.net masterdownloads.org easeware.com streamingclub.net xcoderz.net warezboy.info
    WTF are you on? Katz would never ban your site for having a button/link of another site.
    You just can't have too much of them....

it's a long time since I stop submit to katz, but...
    for months I submit to katz without problems (bans, etc) and same day when I put phazeddl button I got ban...It's say "for submit dead links" but that links are not been dead, so tell me...!?...

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    it's a long time since I stop submit to katz, but...
    for months I submit to katz without problems (bans, etc) and same day when I put phazeddl button I got ban...It's say "for submit dead links" but that links are not been dead, so tell me...!?...
    Again I see an issue where a "noob" webmaster doesn't really understand the fact that when someone says your forum has been banned for dead links they actually check stuff before banning you for that reason.

How do you explain my website having a PhazeDDL button and still being rated 4* at Katz. I now removed the button since Phaze was down and I won't be adding it again anytime soon.
    I can always be contacted by sending a tweet @twilightws

Website's:
    MP3SearchEngines.net LatestMovieTrailers.org Talking.so
    Looks like you're the owner of downloadwarez or wait... are you phaze?

On topic: Can't say about downloadwarez, but phaze takes some time to reply to your emails, they aren't as fast as katz. But still, they do send pretty good traffic.

Regards

Website's:
    This "noob" products warez for 13-14 years and does not need to be pulled into the someone Ass for rating4*
    If you have no idea how to make traffic to your site dont be pain in the ass abot your lovely katz

another reason why I stop with submitions to katz is:

katz is not warez site - katz is machine for making money and a favorite place for DMCA

And of course we all should be submit to all DDL sites not only katz

Thread Information