Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62352 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thank you THP for your response,

I understand nothing at all, I signed a contract with THP, then speakup while my account is now at ERUPT but erupt answer me saying that the transaction is canceled ...
    By erupt.com :

Unfortunetly the sale between Erupt.com and TheHostingPalace has been cancelled. There were some problems during the transfer that can't be resolved thus making the transfer impossible. We here at Erupt did everything we could to try and make this transaction possible and regret not being able to serve your hosting needs.

Erupt.com no longer has access to your accounts so if you need support then you will need to contact TheHostingPalace.com for those needs. If you have made a payment to Erupt.com it will be refunded immediatly. Once again we're sorry we could not become your hosting solution and wish you good luck with your web site.
    I go to that?

And, thank you for sending me, my access (id and pass) in PM regarding my domain name.

Website's:
    TheHostingPalace.com
    Corleone,

You might if signed up with THP at one point but as stated the clients were sold to Erupt so anybody that signed up before feb 24th 2009 was in that sale and thus you belong to them.

I have no idea what they meant by "canceled" I didn't do anything wrong and they up and delete everybody's accounts they took from THP.

If you would like to be hosted at THP just let me know and we can arrainge something for your troubles.

Currently you have no access to THP, it's billing system or your site through THP.

Hopefully that is more clear.

3.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    TheHostingPalace.com
    And its back up!

As of yesterday, my site is on the origional server IP, I've been backing up all my stuff so I can just re-upload to the new server

Respected Developer
    By erupt.com :

Unfortunetly the sale between Erupt.com and TheHostingPalace has been cancelled. There were some problems during the transfer that can't be resolved thus making the transfer impossible. We here at Erupt did everything we could to try and make this transaction possible and regret not being able to serve your hosting needs.

Erupt.com no longer has access to your accounts so if you need support then you will need to contact TheHostingPalace.com for those needs. If you have made a payment to Erupt.com it will be refunded immediatly. Once again we're sorry we could not become your hosting solution and wish you good luck with your web site.
    Since he has the OLD clients of THP, It would be good if you could either provide the nameservers they should use for this ''erupt.com'' or either provide an email address. If you buy THP, you buy the clients too. I sold THP to SpeakUP with the clients thinking he would do a good job but he didn't; selling to you was a bad idea, You should either keep all the clients or start a new company if you don't want the clients simple as ABC really.

P.S Wait a minute wtf did this ''erupt.com'' come in to? So your saying to me SpeakUP sold to erupt and then erupt to you? This is getting confusing. Tell us who owns the OLD clients of THP - SpeakUP OR Erupt, and what nameservers or who they have to contact to get their files or even site back on the net. Argh, I shouldn't have sold THP in the first place.

well im hosted here and ive been down all day
    what ns. should i change to so my site works again????
    Respected and Trusted People: UltimA - Dman - Ak47 - Whoo - CyberDeViLZ - HaxoR - jayfella - jjj - HAWK = <3

THP went from iMack>SpeakUp>Greg

THP clients went from iMack>SpeakUP>Andrew......but since I never actually got to Andrew I went to Greg =] (signed up for a new account)

I dont mind starting over since all I had at that time was a blog on my site.

Quote Originally Posted by clarksta View Post
    well im hosted here and ive been down all day
    what ns. should i change to so my site works again????
    For some reason r00twarez work still, so if you don't mind losing a few things you can use that to get to your site up.... im still looking for the server IP speakup used to see if that works too....

Website's:
    TheHostingPalace.com
    Ok.

What happend is that the clients were sold to Erupt. So everybody prior to signing up with THP prior on the 24th of Feb was sold to them. They transferred all the clients onto their server then deleted them off of THP's and since that server has gone down. Also the billing system has been moved as well so THP has sense started over....

If you HAD an Account with THP and NEED HOSTING please email me at support@thehostingpalace.com and I will give you instructions.

I need you to sign up for a new billing system account and I can comp you 1 month for the stupidness that is Erupt. I have MOST of the sites transfered onto the new offshore server. However if you are not one of the ones transfered I do NOT have your site as they were ALL transfered to Erupt.

Erupt for some reason is refusing service even though they have you as a client. I am sorry.

fuck signing up a for a new billing service i want my data from you so i can go
    i payed imack good money for a years hosting and now ive been fucked over by you

give me my back ups

one very fucked of person atm.... lousy twats
    Respected and Trusted People: UltimA - Dman - Ak47 - Whoo - CyberDeViLZ - HaxoR - jayfella - jjj - HAWK = <3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information