Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6772 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Looking for partners.

Im planning to set up new Black Market website.

Looking for a trusted people who would like to be part of it.

Currently looking for

Hosting Provider - found one
    Somebody who would provide Domain.
    GFX - found one

It will run in VB

Will share all the $$$ we will make with the persons who will join the team.
    Hell you can even get my share because im not doing it for the money.

So yeah PM me or post here if you are interested
    Cooper Reviewed by Cooper on . Looking for partners. Im planning to set up new Black Market website. Looking for a trusted people who would like to be part of it. Currently looking for Hosting Provider - found one Somebody who would provide Domain. GFX - found one Rating: 5
    Removed by staff. Do not add the image again or we may infract you. We do not condone members to create protests.But But But what about freedom of speech. <-- that's a myth that exists in developed countries.

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    gfxfire.com url4free.com
    I can provide graphics services but it depends on the form of payment. You can view my work in my sales thread.

Will contact you soon.

Now all we need is domain.
    If anybody has a domain that he is not using and it suits for a market then let me know.
    Removed by staff. Do not add the image again or we may infract you. We do not condone members to create protests.But But But what about freedom of speech. <-- that's a myth that exists in developed countries.

Banned
    I can provide all of the above. I've ran several forums and am very experienced as well. Please private message me with more information.

What hosting specifications will you need?
    What's the name of the domain you want to get?
    Are you good with SEO/Advertising?

Really, I'm wondering what benefit there is of having you partnered, considering you want other people to provide everything needed.

Really, I'm wondering what benefit there is of having you partnered, considering you want other people to provide everything needed.
    Only thing i want out of this is a marketplace that would actually work.
    Im going to give away all the profit to the people who will provide things needed to set it up.
    For advertise yeah i good at it.
    Im a previous owner multiple warez forums but well i grew out of it because there are so many of them.

I can provide a domain, please PM me

Website's:
    LulzIMG.com chtbx.com RapidPremium.Net ReleaseLeech.com RLSLeech.com NinjaRobotPirateZombieNazi.com
    Kinda the wrong place to be looking for people for this sorta business. Try contacting displeased members on currently running BMs.

Kinda the wrong place to be looking for people for this sorta business. Try contacting displeased members on currently running BMs.
    Not really
    Its a Webmasters Forum and im looking to start a forum so its a right place for it.
    Im not selling illegal good in here and i dont advertise any illegal markets here so we should be good.

Keep it in the legal borders.

LOL.. didn't you browse the community co-operative section. Some one else posted this exact thing yesterday and he already has a domain. The thread is http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=53261 Maybe you should contact him.

Website's:
    st0ned.net
    I got iBootlegg.com domain (The term bootlegging originally came from concealing hip flasks of alcohol in the legs of boots). PM me if you are interesed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information