Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62250 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    Wrestle-Zone.net Media-Zone.net

Default WTF? Is this Guy Crazy or What?

When UFC Took Down Wrestle-Zone.net

I sent a mass mail to everyone and told them what happened and asked for donations cuz I had already paid for next month.

I got a few replies to the email, some suggested hosts etc...

One stood out.

general.bwe@live.co.uk

-Tells me to stop or he'll report me
    -Tells me in next email that he reported me to UK Trading Standards and another site.
    -Tells me he'll not stop till my email is closed, 10 mins later i had 700 emails in my junk mail from the same person (How lame is that LOL)
    - Week later, today i get the following

PLEASE BE AWARE:

"Code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act signed by Bill Clinton in 1995" is cited at the main page or in the disclaimer portion of many Web sites which are running criminal enterprises and offering illegal items"

This offers you no legal protection, and I will soon be contacting your ISP: GoDaddy

For more information on the bullshit you have wrote on your site visit: http://www.lpconline.com/internet_privacy_act.html
    and for a better education, please go back to school.
    I don't have any text on my website trying to justify i'm doing something legal, cuz I know its illegal and i don't give a fuck!

Although, We did put up a thread for all our members Click Here

I know my website is safe in Sweden.

But concerned he put in GoDaddy's name, will they do anything.. any idea..?

This Guy represents some kinda fucked up Wrestling Place.

BWE - Brutal Wrestling Entertainment - ibwe.co.uk

EvilGenius Reviewed by EvilGenius on . WTF? Is this Guy Crazy or What? When UFC Took Down Wrestle-Zone.net I sent a mass mail to everyone and told them what happened and asked for donations cuz I had already paid for next month. I got a few replies to the email, some suggested hosts etc... One stood out. general.bwe@live.co.uk Rating: 5
    wWw.Wrestle-Zone.net
    WrestlinG & WareZ

A$$HOLE: To0

2.   Sponsored Links

Hmm from the email i think that i have that fuckers megaupload account.
    Full with WWE shit that i hijacked few months ago.
    Anyway you should be safe untill he will report your domain lol
    Removed by staff. Do not add the image again or we may infract you. We do not condone members to create protests.But But But what about freedom of speech. <-- that's a myth that exists in developed countries.

Website's:
    Thats the question.

Go Daddy hosts even Warez-bb i'm sure hundred of people have reported them over the years.

If you can give me proof of account and show his uploads, I'd appreciate that.
    wWw.Wrestle-Zone.net
    WrestlinG & WareZ

Website's:
    Team-XPC.com
    move over to name.com or namecheap they're lazy about it. and yeah, godaddy has never done anything to take down a domain, but they are up for sale now and could be going down a bad road. Better switch away from them anyways.
    Bad Uploaders: mayank101, zer(0), UltimateUploader, immu, much more..

Ok i will give it in next 24 hours.
    Because i have loads of accounts it will take me time to find it and oh yeah im lazy fuck lol
    Removed by staff. Do not add the image again or we may infract you. We do not condone members to create protests.But But But what about freedom of speech. <-- that's a myth that exists in developed countries.

Website's:
    i sent him a nice long email, EG style.

Didn't hear back lol
    wWw.Wrestle-Zone.net
    WrestlinG & WareZ

Website's:
    DivXdaily.com
    one of my domain names was with godaddy and had a microsoft complaint. godaddy sent me an email and stated that if i didnt take down the download then they would lock my domain

Banned
    Website's:
    GFXFire.com Max-Share.org WarezShares.com
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilGenius View Post
    Thats the question.

Go Daddy hosts even Warez-bb i'm sure hundred of people have reported them over the years.

If you can give me proof of account and show his uploads, I'd appreciate that.
    I don't think so. It's registrar is Key-systems. But I could be wrong.

Anyway, I suggest you to transfer the domain, godaddy suspended my domain and I had to pay $72 for them to unlock it and I had to transfer it within 24 hrs otherwise it would get locked again.

I transferred it to dynadot and it's being fine since a year.

Move your domain from GoDaddy ASAP.
    They WILL take your domain and not give it back.

Had it happen to a friend and almost happened to me.
    Namecheap saved my ass.
    I initiated a transfer to namecheap before godaddy was able to act upon the abuse email, the transfer was almost complete and the abuse letter was sent to Namecheap who forwarded it to me and did absolutely nothing more on it.
    This is the staff, you have been banned

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Yes move away from godaddy, they like to take away domains, go to namecheap.com or something else

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information