Im very glad to say since launching webden.org nearly two months ago our business here in the USA is booming. Along with our offshore allocations we are currently working on expanding to Canada and the UK very soon we are also looking to start bringing VPS nodes online as well we are looking for experienced sales which you will receive commission. And tech engineers as well to answer support tickets and handle them in a proper way.

I have said it to many people and will say it once again to everyone.
I am looking to revolutionize the way web hosting is done.

Soon within our site its self you will be able to view live bandwidth graphs of our Data Centers incoming/out going traffic.

We also will be offering new plans, with a higher bandwidth limit which will include Quality Bandwidth which will be about what the cost is now.

An cheap bandwidth which will basically be unmetered. But ill explain that later as im going off track

the requirements are basic to become part of our Family.

Requirements:
  • At least one year sales experience.
  • Two years working with dedicated servers, virtual private servers, web space and SHOUTcast.
  • Be at least 18+. (ID must be provided prior to starting work)
  • Must speak English fluently.
  • Able to follow instructions correctly.
  • Be able to complete various tasks assigned to you.
  • Experience with cPanel/WHM.
  • Knowledge of PHP/mySQL/Apache

Personal Qualifications:
  • Self motivated.
  • Enthusiastic.
  • Able to pick up new concepts quickly.
  • Willing to learn.
  • Able to work well under pressure.
  • Patient and understanding.
  • Able to work independently.

Please send the following by E-Mail:
  • Your Resume.
  • KWWH UserName
  • Hours Available (part-time positions available).
  • Please give times in E.S.T. (Eastern Time).
  • Salary expectations / and past pay history.
  • Past experience with other Web Hosting Providers, ISPs or Internet Related Company. Also, make sure you have a detailed list of what your job consisted of.

You can find the requirements via Text File here at:

http://www.WebDen.org/jobs.txt

After its filled please send to jobs@webden.org

We may or May not contact you, As i will not be the only one reviewing the resumes.
If you are not chosen please dont be butt hurt

DLow Reviewed by DLow on . WebDen.org is looking for Experinced Staff! Im very glad to say since launching webden.org nearly two months ago our business here in the USA is booming. Along with our offshore allocations we are currently working on expanding to Canada and the UK very soon we are also looking to start bringing VPS nodes online as well we are looking for experienced sales which you will receive commission. And tech engineers as well to answer support tickets and handle them in a proper way. B-) I have said it to many people and will say it once again Rating: 5