Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6948 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default paypal weird problem

i got this email

You recently attempted to transfer funds from your bank account to your PayPal account.

Your bank declined the funds transfer on 3 Nov 2010.

While this transaction had already been identified as unauthorised, the payment process was already underway and could not be stopped.
    If you have any questions about why this transfer was declined, please contact your bank.

does that mean they could still take the money even though my bank as cancelled the card and get a new card with new numbers because i hope they cant take the money still
    accyuklad Reviewed by accyuklad on . paypal weird problem i got this email You recently attempted to transfer funds from your bank account to your PayPal account. Your bank declined the funds transfer on 3 Nov 2010. While this transaction had already been identified as unauthorised, the payment process was already underway and could not be stopped. If you have any questions about why this transfer was declined, please contact your bank. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    cant seem to find any on the net that say if they can still or not

its not only the issue with u...many indians faced the paypal issue...becoz all this rbi foolish rules... but u try again may b it happened due to mistake of bank.

Banned
    well i emailed paypal im from uk

because if they did take it out of account im worried it wont show on paypal because it says transfer failed

Website's:
    rapidgen.net
    if the transfer failed from your bank then it stands to reason it isn't going to magically appear in your paypal account...knowing paypal as i do, there's gonna be some bs reason as to why you can't transfer, or now your account will be limited because of 'fradulent/suspicious activity' and you'll get limited.

also if you emailed them expect at least a week for a reply from them, that is if they even bother to.

so basically i'm saying you probably lost the money; if you didn't, then you at least lost the surcharge.

Banned
    well if it does go missing i will after get my bank to sort it because i cant aford to lose that much

Banned
    its been 7days now and no money as come out of my account so it looking good so for i dont think they can get it because i getting a new card with numbers and i cancelled directdebit on the same day i paid

Thread Information