Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6978 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Looking for reliable offshore host

My website is a vbulletin forum with over 18k registered members. It receives about 2,000 UV/s a day. I will need a stable offshore host that ignores DMCA, has been in the biz for a while, and will host my website which currently uses 3GB of space and over 150GB bw / month (and prob will continue to grow).

I dont necessarily need a VPS or dedicated, but i do need to be on a server that's not overcrowded, responsive, and has a good CPU avg load time.
    the kid Reviewed by the kid on . Looking for reliable offshore host My website is a vbulletin forum with over 18k registered members. It receives about 2,000 UV/s a day. I will need a stable offshore host that ignores DMCA, has been in the biz for a while, and will host my website which currently uses 3GB of space and over 150GB bw / month (and prob will continue to grow). I dont necessarily need a VPS or dedicated, but i do need to be on a server that's not overcrowded, responsive, and has a good CPU avg load time. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    moved to hosting discussion
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    If its that large i'd prefer an Virtual Server.

How many times do we need to say it? No one can ignore the DMCA, nor any other copyright organization. In order to stay online, you need to co-operate.

ServeDome is currently only reliable hosting at KWWHunction, and support is great. There are also hosting companies like KnowinServers.com, but I wasn't hosted with them so can't tell you anything about them.

Banned
    Website's:
    xsl.tel xsltel.com
    xsltel.com

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    I wouldnt recommend you buy from any host that offers you anything for one it shows that their eager for business from my perspective.

Atm like the nub above me.

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    KWWHunction is not the right place to find a host, you will get flamed by kiddies.

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

Banned
    Website's:
    xsl.tel xsltel.com
    people should give a chance for other to prove their service

Domain Name: xsltel.com
    Expiration Date: 2011-10-05
    Creation Date: 2010-10-05

Clearly you didnt read my post thoroughly enough. You've been hosting for less than a month, lol how do I know you're not going to fold up in a year?

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    I can offer you the following vps server In Netherlands

• 25 GB Disk Space
    • 200 GB Monthly Bandwidth
    • 256 MB Dedicated RAM
    • 1 IP Address
    • Linux OS

Monthly Price: $9.99

Little about us: ShackServers started as hosting-shack.com back in May 04 2008 we've been in the webhosting business for 2 years now.

All services are upgradable at anytime if you need more diskspace, Bandwidth, RAM, and CPU Usage.

All DMCA notice are forwarded to client. Howevery if are datacenter ask us to have you remove the content that was reported to them you're giving a 24 hrs timeframe to remove that reported content.

Official Sales Thread: http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=51547

Contact Information:
    Sales Department: sales@shackservers.com
    Support Department: support@shackservers.com
    Owner/Founder Email: admin@shackservers.com
    Main Website: http://shackservers.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information