Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6945 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Things get stolen, get over it has nothing to do with him selling textlinks

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    crackingforum.com linkparadox.com crackz.me
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaZe View Post
    Ermm.. I had talk with immortal and I apologized for doing that.

I can crack passwords on my own. I have even posted some on imafia if you can remember it.

Time has changed kiddo grow up

Yes, BlaZeX is me on iMafia You banned my account and immortal unbanned me, because he is a wise person and doesn't wastes time like you lol

You can see I crack on my own :\
    http://i.imgur.com/RJaML.png the cracking is still going on right now...
    C-Force FTW ;D

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    @The Coon,

Well he is right. I apologized to the site's real admin (immortal) and the matter was over months ago, until this kid wants to start it all over again, though I haven't logged on his site for weeks

Website's:
    ImaFia.net
    Lol your apology doesn't mean anything when you continue to steal our work (See the dates in the first 2 images they are recent). You could at least change up the format to make it look like you didn't but no there it is, exactly how its posted at ImaFia.

Oh boy you learnt to crack, wowzers! but you still stole shit from my site in the last couple days as you can clearly see in the pictures.

If your calling me a kid, shit what does that make you since your dependant on everyone else's stuff ... Such a sad sad world that we live in where people like you exist

The sites real admin ... FUCK YOU buddy. YOU SAY ITS OVER MONTHS AGO BUT LOOK AT THE DATES ON THE PICTURES! ANY RETARD CAN TELL ME THAT THOSE DATES ARE NOT MONTHS AGO

What a sad sad world, depending on paysites to get passwords so you get traffic on your website. Same thing, except they've worked much harder for their stuff than you. Your stuff is stolen in the first place, so you have no right to speak

Website's:
    @SYNTOX,
    I feel not to apologize to you, but to the real owner of iMafia, and which I have already done. So you can just shew off.. scram.. go..go..go..

Also, I'm not a kid. I'm 18

Yes, I learned cracking way back in 2008.

Yup, we really live is a sad world, where people just brag out themselves and give problems to others, without having any productive ideas.

Oh and btw, thanks for your bump. I got an adspace sale

I again apologize to immortal for doing this. I'm sorry immortal.

EDIT :
    I'm just going to go on iMafia and apologize to immortal again if you want. But I won't apologize to you.

Website's:
    CodeSociety.net
    ImaFia will get over this do not worry your little heart , but i wanted to make it clear (since i was referenced in this topic) that i stand by syntox 100% and disrespecting him is also disrespecting me and the site as a whole (for those that care); and the fact that we unbanned you and you came back and kicked us in the balls shows your word means nothing.

Website's:
    Well, I respect you immortal, but not SYNTOX. You are a wise man.

I have PMed you regarding my apology and I wish to remain banned from iMafia as I have already left visiting that place.

Again, if you feel hurt, then I'm sorry.

Website's:
    ImaFia.net
    LOL you say that like you would be unbanned in the first place and I love how you've still denied the fact that you have recently been there and stolen shit! Go play in traffic you fucking retard.

Lol - what can you expect from people stealing the accounts of others

Anyway blaze - come on msn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information