Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61179 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Thumbs up Rapidleech Auto Transload Stops When Browser Is Closed

I am using Latest RapidLeech v2.3 Final (Update v42 SVN 322) on my VPS using hotfile premium account.
    Everything works fine but I have problems with the Auto Transload function.
    The downloads will be stopped if i close the browser window where the transload process is displayed.
    When i close the browser window, the part that is being downloaded will be finished properly , but the other remaining parts will not be downloaded.
    Can you give me a hint how i can fix the problem?
    Thanks a lot!
    littlejj Reviewed by littlejj on . Rapidleech Auto Transload Stops When Browser Is Closed I am using Latest RapidLeech v2.3 Final (Update v42 SVN 322) on my VPS using hotfile premium account. Everything works fine but I have problems with the Auto Transload function. The downloads will be stopped if i close the browser window where the transload process is displayed. When i close the browser window, the part that is being downloaded will be finished properly , but the other remaining parts will not be downloaded. Can you give me a hint how i can fix the problem? Thanks a lot! Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

on ur autotransload page, choose option and tick the "Run Server Side" option.

Website's:
    scrls.co.uk
    This is new to me, ive been using Rleech for months now and thats me just found out what the server side thing is for haha

Thread Information