Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61072 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    MechoDDL.com Leaserver.com

Default Help Needed

Hello all,
    I am using PHPBB 3.0.7 PL1 as my board software. Now I am looking for a theme similar to Warez-BB. I know that FIsubice 2 theme is used by warez-bb but it is for PHPBB 3.0.6 only. Not for PHPBB 3.0.7 PL1. So is there any other theme similar to FIsubice 2.

Thanks
    Praveer
    praveer Reviewed by praveer on . Looking for a theme similar to FIsubice Hello all, I am using PHPBB 3.0.7 PL1 as my board software. Now I am looking for a theme similar to Warez-BB. I know that FIsubice 2 theme is used by warez-bb but it is for PHPBB 3.0.6 only. Not for PHPBB 3.0.7 PL1. So is there any other theme similar to FIsubice 2. Thanks Praveer Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

No,
    But, Fisubice is based on regular subSilver, hardly any modification except CSS modifications. All you need to do is to take a look at the Warez-BB's stylesheet file.

Of course, it won't be same, since Warez-BB is using phpBB 2.x.x. But, if you know the basics of the CSS, and basics of the phpBB 3.x.x template structure. You will know which parts of the 3.x.x stylesheet to change.

Basically, you will be changing:

- Header
    - Background
    - Width
    - Some colors
    - And few other small modifications.

Also, all templates that are made for phpBB 3.x.x can be used on any 3.x.x version, so you'll be fine with that 3.0.6 version on 3.0.7 PL1. Since, I have template that has been made for one of the first 3.x.x releases on the 3.0.7 PL1 version. And I have no problems at all.

Website's:
    Hi Jason,
    Thanks for replying. So if I use 1.0.6 theme version, I will have no problems using it on PHPBB 3.0.7 PL1?

Website's:
    Hello I did installed it successfully. But there is one problem. There is a white space at the end in the part where category name is written. I am attaching a pic to make it clear.

Hey,
    Download Firebug. And click on that area with Firebug pointer when It's installed. When you click it, it will tell you the name of the div that white space is using. Solution will be in:

- index_body.html
    - forumlist_body.html

I think... But I'm not sure, I think It's forumlist_body.html

Do you know basics of html/css? Since giving you this would be pointless if you don't.

Website's:
    I dont know any CSS/HTML basics Jason.

W3Schools.

Go and read it, after you think you understand it. Download some free CSS template and play with it, change width, height, add stuff, remove stuff.

If someone edit that for you, you won't learn and you would always need to call someone to do it for you. Better and easier to learn. Just be patient and read.

Website's:
    wuploadlinks.net fileserve-movies.net fsdown.org
    You can download the style updates from phpbb and update the style yourself...

Please click the image above!

Website's:
    Yeah reading how to update it.

I made same style available for vBulletin 3, so let me know if you are planning to use it on vBulletin 3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information