Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61251 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    WarezRelease.org ThatHosting.co

Default 3.8.x KrazyWarez V2

hi,

this skin was designed for insane-coders, btw bought the psd from the designer weeks after and coded it, however this week i had an ass bugging me as he had ripped the ICv3 original... and he said he paid $100 for it frm a member named el_ducklin anyway he threaten me says "remove this skin or ill call FBI" and also he say "ill d-dos u if u dnt remove". Idc what he say btw i cba wiv teh shit...

So here u go:

Full skin psd.
    Xml
    Images

Download:

Code: 
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AKS2LW25
    i would like it if i cud keep this on my mu account plz, plus atleast leave my copyright in the footer ty.

The **** website is,
    Code: 
    http://www.wrz-x.net/
    I am not that evil to release insane-coderz original psd, it is a modded version...
    Chris2k Reviewed by Chris2k on . 3.8.x KrazyWarez V2 hi, this skin was designed for insane-coders, btw bought the psd from the designer weeks after and coded it, however this week i had an ass bugging me as he had ripped the ICv3 original... and he said he paid $100 for it frm a member named el_ducklin anyway he threaten me says "remove this skin or ill call FBI" and also he say "ill d-dos u if u dnt remove". Idc what he say btw i cba wiv teh shit... So here u go: Full skin psd. Xml Images Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Modded or not. It's disrespecting the original author of the template. Since both of the creators are respected ( I don't mean on the rank, I mean respected generally) users. You should have showed some respect by not releasing it.

But fuck it, kids like you won't be respected on this warez scene (at least what's left from it.)

Banned
    Website's:
    WarezRelease.org ThatHosting.co
    well jason u cnt talk m8...

a few mnnths bk u was releasing a ripped version of customized v1.

Website's:
    reddit.com
    Who cares Jason, this is warez.. Why don't you go to vbteam and reply to every rip of premium skins there are..

Skin sucks by the way..
    I design free logos. click here.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris2009 View Post
    well jason u cnt talk m8...

a few mnnths bk u was releasing a ripped version of customized v1.
    Yes,
    You do have a good memory. And that was year ago, and I released most of the Dominics (Phantoms) templates. Not the ripped ones, all of them were original files. But, I did realized that doing that wasn't really clever thing to do. I'm telling you this from the experience, when you release some template that CompleteVB made, or any other bigger graphic design studio. It's not a shame, since templates like those they made can be done in few hours, or even less. And I don't need to talk about coding, since those templates have like 5-10 images. And rest of it is playing around with CSS.

You need to realize that custom templates that are made by:

- Phantom (Dominic)
    - Drubei
    - K3V / BlaZe
    - Geo
    - DEViANT
    - HybridSoft

Are made with love, especially for their site. And they required alot of time, and when I say a lot, I mean weeks and months. Even though, Dominic is now offering his work for money. And he didn't did that before, but everybody needs to make some buck.

When you see noobs using those templates that are made especially for one forum, that's gone. Your heart is breaking, at least mine. Since the Crazy Coderz v4 template almost every noob on the warez scene had it on his forum.

Better get yourself another template, there is a history with all those designers I wrote in this post. All of them had sites that weren't regular warez sites, they were communities, and barely anyone can make a community nowadays.

This is warez world guys ..No one is a priest here

Doing things differently.
    Oh cool, now theres going to be 100+ forums with this theme popping up within the next week or so now lol.

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    Reported,

Thread Information