Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6945 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ganesh.rao View Post
    Seriously?
    yes he gave out my private paypal details to another customer he has on his server
    and is threating to report my site to the authorites
    this is why i left
    Respected and Trusted People: UltimA - Dman - Ak47 - Whoo - CyberDeViLZ - HaxoR - jayfella - jjj - HAWK = <3

ganesh.rao
    Quote Originally Posted by clarksta View Post
    yes he gave out my private paypal details to another customer he has on his server
    and is threating to report my site to the authorites
    this is why i left
    lmao, makes me only laugh.

I here, take so much pride in keeping confidential info a secret and that dude is giving it away as though its a gift... lol

Sponsored Links

•     
    Quote Originally Posted by ganesh.rao View Post
    lmao, makes me only laugh.

I here, take so much pride in keeping confidential info a secret and that dude is giving it away as though its a gift... lol
    yes you could say im not happy about this at all but what can i do but hope nothing comes of it
    also this is why i went back to secure hosting like your self
    thank you for ganesh.rao for offering such a great sevice and online support:happy:
    Respected and Trusted People: UltimA - Dman - Ak47 - Whoo - CyberDeViLZ - HaxoR - jayfella - jjj - HAWK = <3

•     
    just to add to insault ive just found out that dean the owner of this hosting site still has all my file and database and will be using it to send out emails to all me members to premote another 2 forums that he host

ffs

•     
    Amazing how anybody can trust this clarksta as he is the one that hacked a site and wiped out all the database and then tried to sell YES sell the database back to them and even used all the data from the database himself to gain more accounts and people were asking were he got there emails from tried to blame ukhost4u for passing on as i know to full affect NOTHING does as the terms and conditions.
    clarksta is a hacker and will do anything to get you onto his server only to screw you over in a short time..

He has changed his server more times than anybody else.
    and as for the paypal ask him who used it , hes f*cking banned from having an account as he owes them money , ask yourself why he can't even get a job . (prison does that to you )

so if i were you beaware theres a hacker in your mist

chow

•     
    Banned
    Code: 
    this boy  and i use the word Boy as none others fit he has a  major problem i track him as he is undergoing charges for his site s4life and i think he worked out a deal as in last 3 month he joined 32 sites  so what is he doing with the info,me i leave it up to u all but ask him why he has a hire help on his charges

•     
    Quote Originally Posted by soulman View Post
    Amazing how anybody can trust this clarksta as he is the one that hacked a site and wiped out all the database and then tried to sell YES sell the database back to them and even used all the data from the database himself to gain more accounts and people were asking were he got there emails from tried to blame ukhost4u for passing on as i know to full affect NOTHING does as the terms and conditions.
    clarksta is a hacker and will do anything to get you onto his server only to screw you over in a short time..

He has changed his server more times than anybody else.
    and as for the paypal ask him who used it , hes f*cking banned from having an account as he owes them money , ask yourself why he can't even get a job . (prison does that to you )

so if i were you beaware theres a hacker in your mist

chow
    How dare you even say anything about anyone your site co-admin RizlaXT@forumXT stole my rapidshare account and threatened to delete it
    if I did not leave a site and "be greeted with open arms" ..told him where to go!
    I know clarksta total c*ap coming out your mouth wipe yr face with kleenex yr taking s*it.

•     
    Quote Originally Posted by silram65 View Post
    Code: 
    this boy  and i use the word Boy as none others fit he has a  major problem i track him as he is undergoing charges for his site s4life and i think he worked out a deal as in last 3 month he joined 32 sites  so what is he doing with the info,me i leave it up to u all but ask him why he has a hire help on his charges
    this is another one from forumXT seems there is a campaign
    and by the way silram65 i'm a member of around 150 sites

•     
    just so everyone knows soulman is the owner of ukhost4u.org.uk

so he will try to say things to defend what ive said about him
    fact is we all know the truth and why the fuck would i need the database with just a few members on anyway

pmsl: "hacker"

yer everyone run a mile im some hardcore hacker that will steal your info hahahaha

idiot

sillram65
    your message makes no scence at all

i guess old age will do that to you

•     
    Quote Originally Posted by clarksta View Post
    just so everyone knows soulman is the owner of ukhost4u.org.uk

so he will try to say things to defend what ive said about him
    fact is we all know the truth and why the fuck would i need the database with just a few members on anyway

pmsl: "hacker"

yer everyone run a mile im some hardcore hacker that will steal your info hahahaha

idiot

sillram65
    your message makes no scence at all

i guess old age will do that to you
    Hacker / yes indeed u are , always threatning ppl and your the 1 who deleted his site .lock stock and barrel.
    selling ppls info is the name of ur game thats y u always right about other ppl when u DON'T get your own way.
    and you even wanted me to host ur forum again so i cant be that bad but i dont TRUST you as you would have done the same again but wiped everyones accounts out .

i know you fell out with all the others but there was no need to wipe out someones site ...........

• Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information