Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62283 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    hydrode.com

Default Hydrode.com - Offshore, from $4/month

Hello, my name is James, and I would like to introduce you to Hydrode Hosting Internet Solutions.

The company Hydrode first started back in 2007 in the computer repair and maintenance industry, we are well established and we are growing quickly and we are now expanding into the Web Hosting industry and hope to have many happy customers in the future! We have many different options available for Website Hosting and Reseller Hosting, to suit all users. You will find that very few reliable web hosting companies will be able to beat the service, quality, reliability and price that we offer here at Hydrode Hosting.

All of our servers are currently located in the Netherlands, however we do plan to expand into new locations in the near future.

We at Hydrode Hosting can guarantee 99.9% uptime and we have a small group of dedicated and knowledgeable staff available either by Email or on our Live Chat System. Our Live Chat system is usually available around the clock offering you billing advice, sales advice and technical support. Emails and Support Tickets are replied to within 12 hours, usually instant if there is a member of Staff online. We are very well known for our friendly, down to earth and knowledgeable staff at Hydrode Hosting Internet Solutions. Feel free to visit us today and see for yourself how helpful and friendly we are!

You will find it very difficult to find a company that is able to beat Hydrode Hosting's pricing structures with Website Hosting from $3.99 and Reseller Hosting from $12.99 . As well as this all of our packages offer unlimited bandwidth giving you complete freedom and usage.

We see each Hydrode Hosting customer as part of our family. We aim to treat our family well, and strive to provide uninterrupted service, comprehensive educational resources, and all the tools needed to develop an exciting, accessible, quality website.

If you are concerned about switching from a previous host then we at Hydrode Hosting will transfer all your data and details to our servers for free, just submit a ticket and we will do this for you!

Hydrode Hosting is currently offering a 10 day money back guarantee, so try our services today, you have nothing to loose!

If you think Hydrode Hosting is the place for you then please visit us at http://www.hydrode.com. If you have any additional questions or concerns then please do not hesitate to contact us via the Live Chat system that is displayed in the side bar of each page on our website, we are always available to help whether you have a question, or simply just want to chat!

Thank you for reading, hope to see you soon!

PS - We are offering you 25% off your first billing term, use promo code: per25hf

Hydrode Hosting Internet Solutions
    James Hagen
    Hydrode Hosting CEO
    Affordable and Reliable Website Hosting Solutions
    http://www.hydrode.com/
    Hydrode Reviewed by Hydrode on . Hydrode.com - Offshore, from $4/month http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/7039/hydrode.gif Hello, my name is James, and I would like to introduce you to Hydrode Hosting Internet Solutions. The company Hydrode first started back in 2007 in the computer repair and maintenance industry, we are well established and we are growing quickly and we are now expanding into the Web Hosting industry and hope to have many happy customers in the future! We have many different options available for Website Hosting and Reseller Hosting, Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    How long has Hydrode its self been in business ?

The domain was registered only a few hours before Vuze died. Odd, that. Considering Vuze folded because of money problems, leaving customers without services or their files, and the fact that on the Vuze website they're directing customers to Hydrode's services.

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    You brought up a pretty dam good point SJack

Updated Date: 16-oct-2010
    Creation Date: 16-oct-2010
    Expiration Date: 16-oct-2011

It wouldnt suprise me if its the same people but because they messed up they just opened a new company.
    I feel sorry for the clients that have been left to be honest

Website's:
    hydrode.com
    Indeed, we have been looking to move into Web Hosting Services for some time now, however we were not expecting to do it so quickly. However we where recently approached by one of the investors of Vuze Hosting (as i had known him online for about 2 years) who offered to sell us Vuze Hosting.

Being completely truthful, i regret purchasing Vuze, the company was in a bigger mess than i thought and I don't appear to be able to speak to the investor as he appears to be ignoring me.

However, we are fully set up to offer excellent website hosting services, as explained, we have been in the computing industry since 2007 and we intent to keep up our excellent reputation with Website Hosting Solutions so give us a try today, with the 10 day money back guarantee, you have nothing to loose.

We hope to see you there !

Banned
    should offer first month free to all customers for shared hosting only due to vuze hosting that may help you get customers

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrode View Post
    with the 10 day money back guarantee, you have nothing to loose
    Except if you're a customer of Vuze, a company you bought.

If you didn't buy their customer base, what exactly did you buy? You didn't buy their good reputation, because it's trashed now, it's worth nothing.

If you did buy their customer base, it's your responsibility to refund or provider services to customers who've been left with nothing after only a few days' service.

If you buy a company, you buy their debts as well. Unless, of course, this is all a big scam...

hi

yes i talk for my domain and my hosting

i have from you only 1 month free hosting

in www.forumi-shqip

but its god three or four month free hosting for me

,i have not everytime money and every month new hosting to pay

mfg

Banned
    it defo vuzehosting there banner is similar

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information