Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61073 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    Hotfile,Fileserve,FileSonic

Website's:
    papercreed.com
    I just got paid by filesonic..!! had no warez on it..got around 6000 downloads to get to 15$..files were small..but i stil wud not recommend it..

Fileserve deletes warez very quickly for me..but it's good..atleast for now..something is fishy abt them,they seem like a heartless filehost..it's very dim and gloomy..just weird.

3.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    imgbd.net
    Fileserve nd Hotfile.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatefed View Post
    I just got paid by filesonic..!! had no warez on it..got around 6000 downloads to get to 15$..files were small..but i stil wud not recommend it..

Fileserve deletes warez very quickly for me..but it's good..atleast for now..something is fishy abt them,they seem like a heartless filehost..it's very dim and gloomy..just weird.
    Heartless filehost? Fishy? WTF are you on about? You're nuts.

FileServe is the most reliable host right now that actually pays and listen to their users.

And as for them deleting files, it's the way they need to survive. If they don't comply with the authorities there will be no FileServe and certainly no $$$ for uploaders. Is it so hard to reupload your files again?

filesonic and fileserve is bad for me

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Quote Originally Posted by kennt View Post
    Heartless filehost? Fishy? WTF are you on about? You're nuts.

FileServe is the most reliable host right now that actually pays and listen to their users.

And as for them deleting files, it's the way they need to survive. If they don't comply with the authorities there will be no FileServe and certainly no $$$ for uploaders. Is it so hard to reupload your files again?
    Ya, They answered my emails when I first started warez in split seconds. Ricky does a very good job of supporting his users.

For uploader I say Filesonic and Fileserve

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information