Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61732 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default Can't leech from Megaupload

I have a RL hosted on Knowinservers. Before you bitch, i have already opened a support ticket with them, just wanted to know your opinion on this.

Leeching from MU can't be done with my rapidleech--premium or free. After clicking the Transload File button it is stuck forever at the "Retrieving download page" page. I opened my RL on a new tab and checked whether the file was being transferred, but no, it was not, not a single byte.

I can previously leech from MU with my previous RL host and I am using the same RL script right now as the one I used on my former RL host.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Edit: I just learned today that I can actually leech as a free user but not as premium.
    techdaemon Reviewed by techdaemon on . Can't leech from Megaupload I have a RL hosted on Knowinservers. Before you bitch, i have already opened a support ticket with them, just wanted to know your opinion on this. Leeching from MU can't be done with my rapidleech--premium or free. After clicking the Transload File button it is stuck forever at the "Retrieving download page" page. I opened my RL on a new tab and checked whether the file was being transferred, but no, it was not, not a single byte. I can previously leech from MU with my previous RL host Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    i?m having this prob- too the fault is. megaupload changed something on downloads! so contact a good coder to make or fix the plugin

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    got the same problem. MU changed their API.

I've tested it on my 2 RL version (V2.42 and V3.20) both are working with premium account
    None

Banned
    as ive said on my former host, premium megaupload leeching is working perfectly fine but not on my current vps, so this must be a server problem i guess.

mu downloading works fine for me ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shufol View Post
    mu downloading works fine for me ...
    can u upload the MU plugin you are using?

Banned
    i've resolved this problem. i just changde the valus of secretkey variable in accounts.php file and it worked like a charm

Thread Information