Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61440 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    threent.com

Default Review needed

ahoy

This is one site i bought some time ago... throw my money away but I'm stuck with it...
    It was vB when I bought it, with unmodified avenger skin and 2* on katz
    i did run it for about week and a half and then stoped, duo the lack of motivation and coming exams...

Anyway, here it is, in new shining armor running on phpBB, been working on it for a week, custom skin, new mods and features, I asked for re-rate and got it, so it's now 3* on katz (phaz still didn't review it, so no rating)

Header looks kinda empty with unregistered users coz I disabled search for them and search script is there.

P.S. hosting is unstable if you ran on in while its down:/ I'll move to new one, as soon as I find something suitable

Code: 
    www.ratz.us
    infernohuman Reviewed by infernohuman on . Review needed ahoy:D This is one site i bought some time ago... throw my money away but I'm stuck with it... It was vB when I bought it, with unmodified avenger skin and 2* on katz i did run it for about week and a half and then stoped, duo the lack of motivation and coming exams... Anyway, here it is, in new shining armor running on phpBB, been working on it for a week, custom skin, new mods and features, I asked for re-rate and got it, so it's now 3* on katz (phaz still didn't review it, so no Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    csoffensive.com
    ^^
    site link would be nice

Banned
    Website's:
    threent.com
    ups... forgot about that

Website's:
    HD-Streaming.org
    Nice template

Banned
    Website's:
    threent.com
    well that doesn't mean much to me

I need to work on text colors and how some thing are displayed
    I really need to work on header, I did put logo somewhat, but I just couldnt fit site's moto, there wasnt anything I could do to make it fit nicely with the rest of design.
    But it's fine for now, I'm working on seo now, trying a few things, so I can have better view of things when programming new site, forums are very limited

Website's:
    google.com
    Some sugestions from me:
    Remove AdBrite
    You haven't linked Katz (when I click on Katz banner there's nothing). For this you can get banned.
    Change your style
    vBulletin is better
    Remove that: "Follow us and Share" at the footer

I hope I will help you with these tips. : )

Banned
    Website's:
    threent.com
    I have linked to katz... that picture just behaves strangely
    About the style, I changed it from vB to phpBB as I dont want to run nulled script, and I don't want to pay for one I didn't spent all that time with phpBB and optimizing it to lose all content now, so phpBB stays. It is true that it's easier to work with vB but I dont see what's wrong with phpBB.
    Adbrite will stay there for some time, as I need it for some info and experiment.

Hm... :/ seems like noone likes that Sharing footer :/ I thought it would be revolutionary Guess I was wrong

Thread Information