ahoy

This is one site i bought some time ago... throw my money away but I'm stuck with it...
It was vB when I bought it, with unmodified avenger skin and 2* on katz
i did run it for about week and a half and then stoped, duo the lack of motivation and coming exams...

Anyway, here it is, in new shining armor running on phpBB, been working on it for a week, custom skin, new mods and features, I asked for re-rate and got it, so it's now 3* on katz (phaz still didn't review it, so no rating)

Header looks kinda empty with unregistered users coz I disabled search for them and search script is there.

P.S. hosting is unstable if you ran on in while its down:/ I'll move to new one, as soon as I find something suitable

Code: 
www.ratz.us
infernohuman Reviewed by infernohuman on . Review needed ahoy:D This is one site i bought some time ago... throw my money away but I'm stuck with it... It was vB when I bought it, with unmodified avenger skin and 2* on katz i did run it for about week and a half and then stoped, duo the lack of motivation and coming exams... Anyway, here it is, in new shining armor running on phpBB, been working on it for a week, custom skin, new mods and features, I asked for re-rate and got it, so it's now 3* on katz (phaz still didn't review it, so no Rating: 5