Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61042 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Problem with MP4 !!

Hello, i have used mp4 quite nicely until 13 th october. But after that i cant login to extremecoderz multi poster 4.

but i can login to their forum and asked jay what is the problem? he said there have no problem with his end.

so the problem with my computer, my internet connection and my credentials..

i have checked all 10 times.. username, password and serial number all are correct. but whenever i try to log in it shows me "validation failed" or "cannot establish connection with server".

I also tried to my desktop and laptop both with same isp.
    i am using dial up internet connection of mobile phone company and using a edge usb internet modem.

so pls guys recommend me what should i do now?

- no antivirus and firewall problem ( I already checked)
    shufol Reviewed by shufol on . Problem with MP4 !! Hello, i have used mp4 quite nicely until 13 th october. But after that i cant login to extremecoderz multi poster 4. but i can login to their forum and asked jay what is the problem? he said there have no problem with his end. :D so the problem with my computer, my internet connection and my credentials.. i have checked all 10 times.. username, password and serial number all are correct. but whenever i try to log in it shows me "validation failed" or "cannot establish connection with Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    CyberMania.org
    try to contact him against on extreme coders man nobody will be able to help you here!

i already post a thread there !

but i know in KWWH many are using mp4.. thats why im asking about this here..

Website's:
    CyberMania.org
    he must validate it via his server i think the prob is there ask him again there!

i used it from the last month..

Banned
    Maybe your IP changed - You can only use 1.

Website's:
    pixbucket.in
    You did update??

yes , i did update. now version is 4.0.0.4

@SpookyLady i said i m using mobile dialup , so ip is changing everytime i connect to internet..

Banned
    Sorry misunderstood, that is more than likely the problem.

Yeh you are screwed, if you are using dial-up connection. You are Banned dude. EC is lying.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information