Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61635 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com

Default too many reports why my thread closed! i got a simple suggestion

i have seen many times many users report mods or they post useless things on mods, just because if they make something mods close it! why? for spam and post counts, why? everytime they ask why?

answer: it's a webmaster forum to talk about sites/sell/buy/trade not to chat or spam! so if you really want something like you make a thread and make thread alive then i have a simple suggestion,

suggestion is: i don't no if staff will allow but making a category or section called (Off-Topic) Or (Chit-Chat) and *Disabling Post Counts* will be greatful to users which are thinking their threads are great not to be close etc....

if they really want to make something like they want they can choose above any section!

it will be really great instead of infracting, closing, deleting, etc...!

please, i just suggested a thing which is came to ma mind am pissed off with threads like that, and blaming mods for not closing etc...

replys with useless thread etc... will be *Reported* i don't need users which is not related to this thread!

thank you and sorry for any mistake!
    CyberAff Reviewed by CyberAff on . too many reports why my thread closed! i got a simple suggestion i have seen many times many users report mods or they post useless things on mods, just because if they make something mods close it! why? for spam and post counts, why? everytime they ask why? answer: it's a webmaster forum to talk about sites/sell/buy/trade not to chat or spam! so if you really want something like you make a thread and make thread alive then i have a simple suggestion, suggestion is: i don't no if staff will allow but making a category or section called (Off-Topic) Or Rating: 5
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

2.   Sponsored Links

suggestion is: i don't no if staff will allow but making a category or section called (Off-Topic) Or (Chit-Chat) and *Disabling Post Counts* will be greatful to users which are thinking their threads are great not to be close etc....
    There is already a section named "General Discussion".

We don't infract anyone there eventually, but if someone spams continuously and goes off topic or flames then we infract them.

Well in the other sections we warn the users for not going off topic or bumping the thread which is already discussed.
    I am the TharkiBaba >_> Oh well thats my websites name -_-

Respected Member
    Website's:
    what about making a section of celebration? like someone made a thread for me for reaching 1k posts but after 2 replies thread closed! it's fine

but shubank made 1k too and thread still alive (i think closed now) but he's thread was great alive, i'm not against staff or i'm nervous because my thread got closed just a suggestion to make something or a section to chill out

thanks
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

Well there should be something regarding celebrations and post counts. Only allowed to make a thread after 100,000 posts?

I think KWWH has enough sections tbh.
    Please follow signature rules

I don't know why we need another section when it is mentioned here

General Discussion

Everyday general, off-topic banter.
    I am the TharkiBaba >_> Oh well thats my websites name -_-

Respected Member
    Website's:
    okey fine thread can be closed!

reported
    Dear Haters,