Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61065 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Best offshore Location?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Netherland's

26 48.15%
  • Estonia

3 5.56%
  • Russia

9 16.67%
  • Ukraine

2 3.70%
  • HongKong

9 16.67%
  • Iran

5 9.26%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    uploadz.org serverpick.in
    Germany?

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    Germany is not safe anymore since most Offshore Germany hosting provider use Hetzner and NetDirekt, those DC are totally against Warez now...

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

Website's:
    reddit.com
    Nigeria!
    I design free logos. click here.

Banned
    Website's:
    wrzaddiction.com desibbrg.com
    netherlands

Banned
    Website's:
    orangevps.com

Default Hello,

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac_ View Post
    Nigeria!
    Would have bad ping i guess.

Website's:
    oneddl.eu nfomation.net linksafe.me
    You have missed out one of the best ones...Sweden.

I will however agree that Russia is a good second best, but only if what your spreading is not Russian warez.

The majority of Russian hosts will allow DMCA, torrenting, irc etc, as long as it doesnt infringe on Russian copyrights.

I just hate to see threads like this, basically It's stupid to make anything like this, there is no best location for hosting your site, if someone wants to fuck you up, he will fuck you up. No matter where are you hosted.

ThePirateBay thought they were untouchable 'cause they were hosted in CyberBunker Datacenter, one of the most famous datacenters that are friendly with warez forums. And copyright agencies contacted CyberBunker, told them that they would fuck them up, and TPB too. And CyberBunker DID asked TPB to find new host, because they can't host them.

Only reason that TPB is still up is that their main site isn't illegal at all. But, what was I trying to say?
    If someone wants to get your site down, he will get what he wants, by writing this shit you are helping to those noobs to scam you with those offers "HO HO HO BUY OFFSHORE HOSTING, NO DMCA OR SHIT LIKE THAT!". Yeah, right.

You can't fuck with the law. Only law can fuck YOU over.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    I just hate to see threads like this, basically It's stupid to make anything like this, there is no best location for hosting your site, if someone wants to fuck you up, he will fuck you up. No matter where are you hosted.

ThePirateBay thought they were untouchable 'cause they were hosted in CyberBunker Datacenter, one of the most famous datacenters that are friendly with warez forums. And copyright agencies contacted CyberBunker, told them that they would fuck them up, and TPB too. And CyberBunker DID asked TPB to find new host, because they can't host them.

Only reason that TPB is still up is that their main site isn't illegal at all. But, what was I trying to say?
    If someone wants to get your site down, he will get what he wants, by writing this shit you are helping to those noobs to scam you with those offers "HO HO HO BUY OFFSHORE HOSTING, NO DMCA OR SHIT LIKE THAT!". Yeah, right.

You can't fuck with the law. Only law can fuck YOU over.
    +1 (stupid char).

Banned
    Website's:
    rapidleechhosting.net ponofilms.net wupload.ws
    HongKong , iran

Website's:
    ServeDome.com DisneyPinTrade.com DisneyJunction.com ImgDisney.com disneypintrade.ecrater.com
    Russia allows everything even file hosting there for it is the best but also the most expensive

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information