Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61462 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Question Moving my website to another host.

Hi, I want to move my websites to another hosting company simply because I feel like i´m paying too much for a medium product so I thought that I could just move to a ovh shared hosting plan beacuse OVH is a reliable company and their prices are pretty cheap but I have a couple questions about the migration, 1 - Will OVH shut my website down if it consumes too much recurses? I mean, I will not use it for rapidleech or stuff like that, It will just be a warez wordpress blog but it already has thousands of posts so idk if OVH will tell me to buy a VPS or dedi, and 2 - Will I have DMCA problems with OVH on the shared hosting plan?. another hosting company that seems interesting is giga-international although I have the same questions, Thank you.

PS: I´m talking about ovh.es
    Dulalala Reviewed by Dulalala on . Moving my website to another host. Hi, I want to move my websites to another hosting company simply because I feel like i´m paying too much for a medium product so I thought that I could just move to a ovh shared hosting plan beacuse OVH is a reliable company and their prices are pretty cheap but I have a couple questions about the migration, 1 - Will OVH shut my website down if it consumes too much recurses? I mean, I will not use it for rapidleech or stuff like that, It will just be a warez wordpress blog but it already has Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    not sure if ovh any good

Banned
    Website's:
    orangevps.com
    Hello,

I would not choose giga-international. they the the wrosest oversold network I know.

Thread Information