Hi, I want to move my websites to another hosting company simply because I feel like i´m paying too much for a medium product so I thought that I could just move to a ovh shared hosting plan beacuse OVH is a reliable company and their prices are pretty cheap but I have a couple questions about the migration, 1 - Will OVH shut my website down if it consumes too much recurses? I mean, I will not use it for rapidleech or stuff like that, It will just be a warez wordpress blog but it already has thousands of posts so idk if OVH will tell me to buy a VPS or dedi, and 2 - Will I have DMCA problems with OVH on the shared hosting plan?. another hosting company that seems interesting is giga-international although I have the same questions, Thank you.

PS: I´m talking about ovh.es
Dulalala Reviewed by Dulalala on . Moving my website to another host. Hi, I want to move my websites to another hosting company simply because I feel like i´m paying too much for a medium product so I thought that I could just move to a ovh shared hosting plan beacuse OVH is a reliable company and their prices are pretty cheap but I have a couple questions about the migration, 1 - Will OVH shut my website down if it consumes too much recurses? I mean, I will not use it for rapidleech or stuff like that, It will just be a warez wordpress blog but it already has Rating: 5