Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61032 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    Mafiablog.org Dl4all.net Downloadsarena.net

Wink Guide me about some Uploading tricks (Share your Secrert about Uploading)

So Guys,

I have the RL+Premium accounts of many file hosts. I own a forum as well which is 1* on katz.....

1) I want to be uploader for 4 or 5* sites. I don't know which stuff should be uploaded so that we can get maximum number of downloads

2) I don't have any idea about TV shows and I didn't upload any TV shows yet, neither on my forum nor on other forums as well. So where to get some quality TV shows and tell me what to start uploading the TV shows. (I mean the episodes etc)

3) If i download some stuff from 5* sites and rename them to my forum name and upload them to any filehost so does this bother that if original file has some NFO or some other files in it instead of my NFO files etc?

4) WHERE TO GET QUALITY AND CLEAN STUFF FOR UPLOADING?

5) HOW TO SPREAD OUR DOWNLOADS?

6) PP is not working in our country so what to do?

7) How to take the screen shot of any movie and add some description on it .e.g (uploaded by barcodination)

so please answer my queries so that i can start uploading

Thank you!
    Arthur Reviewed by Arthur on . Guide me about some Uploading tricks (Share your Secrert about Uploading) So Guys, I have the RL+Premium accounts of many file hosts. I own a forum as well which is 1* on katz..... 1) I want to be uploader for 4 or 5* sites. I don't know which stuff should be uploaded so that we can get maximum number of downloads 2) I don't have any idea about TV shows and I didn't upload any TV shows yet, neither on my forum nor on other forums as well. So where to get some quality TV shows and tell me what to start uploading the TV shows. (I mean the episodes etc) 3) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    redclitz.com y-sockz.net
    add me to ur yahoo msn : d.e.x.t.e.r@att.net

Website's:
    ok... added
    any other?

for point 7: the description in the screenshot.

you need to install mtn and use it with the option T (text)

like: mtn -T "Upload by Me" "the.video.avi"

Website's:
    ok thanks for 7
    anyother tip?

From scene release sites

Spread using Multiposter

Website's:
    scrls.co.uk
    I will try help you out with a few things. I wont tell you the sites to go to for the new releases, i'm sure you will figure that out for yourself somehow, after all, everyone else had to.

So..

1. It is no good trying to start off being an uploader for 4* / 5* site, no one has heard of you in the uploading world (so to speak). You should aim for smaller sites that have a good rate of visits daily and then once your name is getting around you should apply for 4 & 5* sites. The stuff that should be uploaded should be 100% clean and only of the newest stuff that is released on SceneRelease sites.

2. Well if you aint uploading them then you should start uploading them a bit more often, its no good just doing Movies, not everyone is interested in just Movies. You get them from SceneRelease sites as i meantioned above.

3. It depends on whether or not you want your forum to have other links of sites & NFO files inside the archives. I personally like to take all of the original stuff out of the archives apart from the .avi or .mkv files and place my own in. It makes it so that you have the full archive resembling you and not some other person.

4. I don't think alot of people will tell you where to get your stuff, The warez that people get from certain places is valuable because they can upload it first and get the maximum downloads from that 1 topic instead of others knowing where to get stuff and then having about 10 topics of the same thing which would cause you to not have the most out of your topic.

5. Spreading your files is no easy task. You have to have your files on some forums and then they will be spread around automatically by people leeching. It just takes time for people to start leeching your uploads, thats all i can really say apart from just sign up on a lot of forums and post your files but according to Katz post standards, you could always use a "Multiposter aswell but this will cost you money".

6. You dont have to use PP .. you can use Moneybookers or Alertpay or any other online funding that you can think of that is supported by RS, FS, FSC, HF etc.

7. As Snell has already stated, you need to have the "mtn" script installed.
    This includes having the lisence key that you can get from RapidLeechHost.

Hope some of this helps you out & if you have any other questions then feel free to ask.

Banned
    First of all,

You can find clean posts from SceneRelease sites like Freshwap.net etc..

Second U can try all Uploads of Champ of Champs , His uploads are 100% Clean and nothing inside RAR!..

And if u find all clean links, then gather all RS links and use this RS2RS:-

Just put details of a RS premium[Must have more than 100 rapids and good traffic] and after that Just replace some letters of the link with ur Forum:-

After that Place atleast 10 diff links in the Below section..

Then the Links will be generated and U can just remote Upload them.[I do remote upload of 40 apps in 2mins]

Thats all..

With this trick u can do more than 40 Uploads in 20mins!!!!

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by zer(O) View Post
    From scene release sites
    and what are they?

Quote Originally Posted by {Psycho} View Post
    Spread using Multiposter
    which one? What about jayfella? and Dcrew?

Quote Originally Posted by _brazzO View Post
    I will try help you out with a few things. I wont tell you the sites to go to for the new releases, i'm sure you will figure that out for yourself somehow, after all, everyone else had to.

So..

1. It is no good trying to start off being an uploader for 4* / 5* site, no one has heard of you in the uploading world (so to speak). You should aim for smaller sites that have a good rate of visits daily and then once your name is getting around you should apply for 4 & 5* sites. The stuff that should be uploaded should be 100% clean and only of the newest stuff that is released on SceneRelease sites.

2. Well if you aint uploading them then you should start uploading them a bit more often, its no good just doing Movies, not everyone is interested in just Movies. You get them from SceneRelease sites as i meantioned above.

3. It depends on whether or not you want your forum to have other links of sites & NFO files inside the archives. I personally like to take all of the original stuff out of the archives apart from the .avi or .mkv files and place my own in. It makes it so that you have the full archive resembling you and not some other person.

4. I don't think alot of people will tell you where to get your stuff, The warez that people get from certain places is valuable because they can upload it first and get the maximum downloads from that 1 topic instead of others knowing where to get stuff and then having about 10 topics of the same thing which would cause you to not have the most out of your topic.

5. Spreading your files is no easy task. You have to have your files on some forums and then they will be spread around automatically by people leeching. It just takes time for people to start leeching your uploads, thats all i can really say apart from just sign up on a lot of forums and post your files but according to Katz post standards, you could always use a "Multiposter aswell but this will cost you money".

6. You dont have to use PP .. you can use Moneybookers or Alertpay or any other online funding that you can think of that is supported by RS, FS, FSC, HF etc.

7. As Snell has already stated, you need to have the "mtn" script installed.
    This includes having the lisence key that you can get from RapidLeechHost.

Hope some of this helps you out & if you have any other questions then feel free to ask.
    Thank you very much for your suggestions. Do some concentration on red highlighted lines... are u afraid of telling me the name of that sites? isn't the community of admins? aren't u belive on "Sharing is Caring" if u r not then stop replying here
    i don't need that kinda of replies
    Thank you for your help though!

Quote Originally Posted by Designer_King View Post
    First of all,

You can find clean posts from SceneRelease sites like Freshwap.net etc..

Second U can try all Uploads of Champ of Champs , His uploads are 100% Clean and nothing inside RAR!..

And if u find all clean links, then gather all RS links and use this RS2RS:-

Just put details of a RS premium[Must have more than 100 rapids and good traffic] and after that Just replace some letters of the link with ur Forum:-

After that Place atleast 10 diff links in the Below section..

Then the Links will be generated and U can just remote Upload them.[I do remote upload of 40 apps in 2mins]

Thats all..

With this trick u can do more than 40 Uploads in 20mins!!!!
    dude i know some sites like freshwap etc
    any other?
    and i don't use RS2RS, I use RL
    if you could help me in this regard
    hit me on msn
    we will discuses there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information